Rdpruitt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
greetings, humans.
So, I have a problem. I’m just starting to use the ‘cheat’ thing in the Rosalina menu, and I used Sharkive to auto download some cheats, but almost none of them work, and when they do work, they are inconsistent. For example, I downloaded the cheats for monster hunter 3 ultimate, but almost all of them don’t don’t do anything, and the levitate cheat causes the ‘an exception has occurred’ screen when I push the button compo to levitate. Pls help. Is this a problem in the cheat code that I can’t fix? Because almost all the games I’ve tried , the cheats don’t work (mk7, mh4u, mh3u, mhxx, Hyrule warriors,)

If I didn't describe it well enough, pls tell me.
And of course, how can I fix this problem?

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Most work for me, some cheats are not tested tho, you can post feedback at the sharkive github.

Rdpruitt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you give me some examples of games you know that work so I can test them out?

Rdpruitt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Mhgen cheats work great. If I submit feedback to sharkive GitHub, will my feedback actually be listened to and fixed? Or ignored?

And can you provide a link to the sharkive GitHub page?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But neither infinite money works in mhgen...

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've been having some mixed results as well, but only for cheats that kinda reset, my guess is that you are experiencing that, I advise to stick to NTR.

As for it being fixed, I'd say they would only mark it as unusable and remove it, but I may be wrong, here is the link https://github.com/BernardoGiordano/Sharkive

D

Deleted User

LUMA has a built-in memory editor.
Sadly it is still not what as functional as Gateway's.

Rdpruitt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you even use cheats with rosalina I didn't know it could do that
Yeah neither did I until a few days ago. Just download the most recent version of Sharkive from fbi. ( Pick the most recent because I believe there may be fakes) the in sharkive, press on the games you want cheats for then launch the game, go into Rosalina menu and go to cheats.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've been having some mixed results as well, but only for cheats that kinda reset, my guess is that you are experiencing that, I advise to stick to NTR.
Can I use a .txt file for NTR cheats? If so , how? If not, can I just change the name to .plg?
I have a .txt file of cheats I want to use in mh3u but only a .txt file. And I can't find ANYTHING else about it online.
I'm very new to NTR, and know nothing of coding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2