chrisman01

OP
Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
My first roomate, Tucker, arrived today. I opened my door and heard music, and I thought "Bah, Max [the RA that lives in the room connected to my bathroom] is listening to his music again."

Then I opened the door all the way and stepped in... and saw the room was in total chaos
blink.gif

Tucker was sitting on one of the beds and introduced himself, and I introduced myself. We didn't say much, and he just kept organizing his stuff, and we took apart one of the beds and stuffed it under his bed.

We did this because we are going to completely rearrange the room, and turn about half of it into a living-room style area, with a TV, chairs, or computers, and -- get this -- A PLAYSTATION 3!

Victor, the roomate that moves in next week on the 29th will be bringing it, along with a bigger tv (i think...).

We're going to turn the 2 beds into a bunk bed and set the mattresses up really high, the Victor will sleep on the floor (Tucker said that's what Vic told him, so...).

I told Tucker about my hacked Wii, and he said it would be sweet if I could bring it in.

Unfortunately, my Wii is back home, 2 1/2 hours away... with my mom >.<

I told her about the PS3, and that the wii wouldn't matter if she was trying to prevent me from gaming, but she absolutely won't listen to me, no matter how nicely I ask
frown.gif

Anybody have any ideas about how to convince my mom to bring my Wii with her when she comes to visit this Sunday??

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
"Shut up, it's my life, my Wii, and I'll do whatever I want."
plus
"Instead of playing Wii I'll go get drunk at parties and make grandchildren for you then jump out of a 20 story window instead mom."

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chrisman01 said:
Heran Bago said:
Is it your Wii or is it your mom's Wii?

it's mine.

...and, what's up with all these people saying I'm going to commit suicide?
blink.gif

No I'm not saying that. I just thought it would scare your mom into letting you use the wii.
rolleyes.gif
Oh and since you legally own the wii just go take it back BECAUSE IT'S YOURS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT