MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Let's say I want to play Animal Crossing Home Designer and I don't have the retail game (or the digital version), is it possible to play it with a romfs file, or we must have the cartridge ? (that would be stupid)
I'm waiting for a new entrypoint for 10.2 firmwares, so I can't test HANS at the moment

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Let's say I want to play Animal Crossing Home Designer and I don't have the retail game (or the digital version), is it possible to play it with a romfs file, or we must have the cartridge ? (that would be stupid)
I'm waiting for a new entrypoint for 10.2 firmwares, so I can't test HANS at the moment
No you can't play

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

You need to actually own the game, no other way to go about this.

HANS requires you to select the game cart for which you want to play the romhack for.

Sonicbrawler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might sound dumb, but is using the romfs stuff from a EUR rom not gonna work if i have a USA game? cuz i randomized the EUR one and put the .romfs on my sd card and it freezes after i start the actual game and get by the menus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...