jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys I have a strange problem
I have a OG 3ds downgraded on 4.5 and my emunand is 9.5
I have been using it like this with no problems for a while now and today this started happening..

I load gateway mode normally through the ds profile exploit. I boot into emunand normally.
I press select and the multirom menu pops up and works normally. All the roms that are in my microsd show on the multirom menu. When I choose the rom I want to load the slider loads like before, after a while my pointer snaps to the cartridge icon but the game itself takes a lot of time to appear... Some times like 20 seconds.

After some tries it comes back to normal speed but after I reboot my 3ds it is doing the same thing. Any thoughts?

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How strange...ok next format both cards on your PC and make sure the contacts are clean.

Note - Make sure to backup any card2 saves like pokemon and animal crossing with savedatafiler

jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The second card I used to test was formatted before I tested it. It is not an issue of the sd cards. I am sure about that. I noticed that after I wait for 2 or 3 games to load then speed comes back to normal

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The second card I used to test was formatted before I tested it. It is not an issue of the sd cards. I am sure about that. I noticed that after I wait for 2 or 3 games to load then speed comes back to normal

I'm out of ideas on what could be the issue. If not the SD cards nor the GW card( according to the test) then I'm not sure what it could be.

Are there any slow downs while playing the games? - If so which games? - Or do you get any errors at all while playing the games?

jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Now it took 2minutes to load the first game I chose after booting emunand and after that every game was changing at normal speed :/
No games play fine, no slow downs at all. I will try changing my laucnher.dat and see what happens

jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok I just discovered something. It seems that wifi affects the loading time. I have my wifi on always. When I chose to load the rom if I push the switch to disable the wifi the rom loads instantly at the same time wifi gets disable. It is 100% this cause I tested it several times. :S Maybe I should delete internet settings and input them again

jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States