gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I went to an amusement park with the honor students from my 9th grade class. The rollercoasters weren't that big but they were fun to ride on.

No one believed that I was enjoying myself as I didn't scream and hoop on the rides though...my algebra teacher told me I needed to loosen up, that put a damper on my day...but I think my favorite ride was called "The Cheetah" but I could be wrong.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, GOD NO. I went on Space Mountain (according to my friends an incredibly tame ride) and hated it. I couldn't imagine what I would do if I went to Six Flags or something.. X2 gives me chills just watching its commercial.

If you consider the Indiana Jones one at Disneyland a rollercoaster, then yes. Just that one ride.

On another note, I love Roller Coaster Tycoon 2.

nycazncarguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite so far is Medusa from Six Flags. It was one of the best. At first glance, it seems all twisty and scary and crap like that, but when u ride it, its another story. All those twists and crazy loops and turns are actually spaced out nicely in intervals that let you enjoy the ride, not make your stomach go sick on you. Definitely my favorite.

(BTW, the dark knight coaster sucked really bad.)

Reactions: Sicklyboy

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hate the waiting for rollercoasters. The lines are the worst when they are like 3 hours long and they show you videos of people screaming their heads off haha.
I've been on two rides people have died on.. which can't be good..

Harumy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
myuusmeow said:
Oh, GOD NO. I went on Space Mountain (according to my friends an incredibly tame ride) and hated it.

Space Mountain at Disneyland Paris?
Oh i love that ride
biggrin.gif

Indiana Jones is sooo slow... But it's good... I still prefer the Space Mountain Mission 2
tongue.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moozxy said:
I hate the waiting for rollercoasters. The lines are the worst when they are like 3 hours long and they show you videos of people screaming their heads off haha.

Pff I've been on waaay more rides that people have died on

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
science said:
moozxy said:

Pff I've been on waaay more rides that people have died on
Well I've ridden your mum so..

Harumy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've been on one rollercoaster, at Disneyland, and a few years later a girl died in the same ride...
Nothing happened with the ride, she was so scared and died... Poor girl
frown.gif

BTW, the rollercoaster is Rock'n'Roller Coaster avec Aerosmith (this is a game, so you can see the ride without screams and stuff)

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Harumy said:
myuusmeow said:
Oh, GOD NO. I went on Space Mountain (according to my friends an incredibly tame ride) and hated it.

Space Mountain at Disneyland Paris?
Oh i love that ride
biggrin.gif

Indiana Jones is sooo slow... But it's good... I still prefer the Space Mountain Mission 2
tongue.gif
I wouldn't mind going to Paris. But, no. I meant the one in California, USA. Looking at the specs for Mission 2, it looks even scarier!

Looking at the Indiana Jones ride in Paris, it looks even more scary. I don't remember any inversions in the Disneyland (Anaheim) one!

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was scared up until a school field trip to Canada's Wonderland
tongue.gif
There I tried my first ever rollercoaster and it wasn't one of those smaller ones, they really are fun
biggrin.gif
I haven't tried much coasters tho.

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you live in the USA, you can't call yourself a coaster enthusiast until you go to Cedar Point.

The Millennium Force (310 feet, 90-120MPH) is fantastic, and the Magnum XL200 (210 feet, 60-70MPH) is good as well.

The Millennium Force is such a draw that they won't let you choose where to sit. (When it opened in 2000, the wait to ride in the front car was 8 hours.) I was lucky and got randomly assigned to the front car. Holy shit! That thing was awesome.

Harumy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you like to see the coaster, the front sit is awesome!

But if you want more "action", the last sit is the best... Trust me!
smile.gif

I like both
tongue.gif

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
me and my friends always go to the adventure dome its awsome ive ridden the roller coaster like 50 times also the the one in san diego sea world is so fun!!!!
all hail roller coasters
bow.gif

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Harumy said:
If you like to see the coaster, the front sit is awesome!

But if you want more "action", the last sit is the best... Trust me!
smile.gif

I like both
tongue.gif

The only bad part about being in the front seat is getting hit in the face by bugs.

They both are good. Sometimes the best seat is in the middle because you can ride more frequently.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
I friggin' love roller coasters. I live near King's Island (ohio), and I go there at least once a year. My favorite ride there is The Beast. It's the world's longest wooden roller coaster. I've memorized every turn of that thing, and it will remain my favorite coaster forever.

The Beast:

And as IBNobody said, Cedar Point is amazing. I've only been there once, but we went for the opening of Millenium Force. We waited 4 hours for that one, AND got the front seat! It's seriously like flying. Fast, smooth, and a long ride. Love it.

Millennium Force:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: