• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Roe V Wade has been repealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did, and we and the whole world were better off for it.
Did you forget about the deadly pandemic exacerbated by an egregious mishandling of it by the U.S. President at that time?

Whether or not you agree that the former President mishandled the pandemic (he did), it's pretty ridiculous to refer to the time he was in office, including the pandemic, as a time in which the world was "better off." Lol.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you forget about the deadly pandemic exacerbated by an egregious mishandling of it by the U.S. President at that time?

Whether or not you agree that the former President mishandled the pandemic (he did), it's pretty ridiculous to refer to the time he was in office, including the pandemic, as a time in which the world was "better off." Lol.
And yet people have died under Biden's reign more than Trump due to the "plandemic". In fact, even fewer would've been dead under Trump if the dems didn't stonewall him every chance they got and took precautions before hand. Of course, you don't care for facts so,,,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gone and done this song and dance in the past with no progress or success, so why you go and look it up yourself outside of what the mainstream media has brainwashed you to believe.
If you can't articulate a single example, why should anyone believe you or care what you have to say about it?

Reactions: The Catboy

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't articulate a single example, why should anyone believe you or care what you have to say about it?
Why should anyone believe you or care about the lies and bullshit you spew either, especially when your "facts" and "sources" are pure propagandist garbage?

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did, and we and the whole world were better off for it. Only delusional moronic NCP brainwashed sheep think differently.

So you were cool during the whole COVID thing? Where businesses kept shutting down every few months, jobs were cut left and right and the only businesses that turned an accurate profit were rideshare and delivery services, most of which led to the current spike in gas prices due to a sudden influx of supply and demand?

You were cool with having to wear a mask because you're pro life and didn't want to take a chance at spreading a virus that ran rampant throughout the elderly demographic and started getting scary big throughout children, those same people you supposedly are pro life about?

You don't leave your mom's basement a whole lot, do you?

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why should anyone believe you or care about the lies and bullshit you spew either, especially when your "facts" and "sources" are pure propagandist garbage?

So essentially you don't even care about your standpoint or defending your reasoning, you're just here to argue, demean, and otherwise throw tantrums?

Gotcha.

Hey listen, any time you wanna feel relevant, start backing up your "truth". Seems silly to glorify your garbage as absolute truth but then never actually try to convince others with facts.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you were cool during the whole COVID thing? Where businesses kept shutting down every few months, jobs were cut left and right and the only businesses that turned an accurate profit were rideshare and delivery services, most of which led to the current spike in gas prices due to a sudden influx of supply and demand?

You were cool with having to wear a mask because you're pro life and didn't want to take a chance at spreading a virus that ran rampant throughout the elderly demographic and started getting scary big throughout children, those same people you supposedly are pro life about?

You don't leave your mom's basement a whole lot, do you?
All the democrats fault, Trump wanted none of that. It seems like YOU never left your mother's basement.

So essentially you don't even care about your standpoint or defending your reasoning, you're just here to argue, demean, and otherwise throw tantrums?

Gotcha.

Hey listen, any time you wanna feel relevant, start backing up your "truth". Seems silly to glorify your garbage as absolute truth but then never actually try to convince others with facts.
You're just as clueless as he is and your ignorant and misguided world views and opinions means nothing. It's just a waste of internet space.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
And yet people have died under Biden's reign more than Trump due to the "plandemic". In fact, even fewer would've been dead under Trump if the dems didn't stonewall him every chance they got and took precautions before hand. Of course, you don't care for facts so,,,
Something that your tiny, ignorant brain would never be able to understand unfortunately.
I've gone and done this song and dance in the past with no progress or success, so why you go and look it up yourself outside of what the mainstream media has brainwashed you to believe.
This is the same nonsense as always. You make a claim, get asked to clarify, then you make a shitty comment and act like the questions being asked are as shitty as your comment. Why is so hard for you (and honestly the same like 5 people,) to give a specific link or example to your claims? Seriously, there's a group of you all who make claims and then drag out for pages upon pages deflecting any questions towards these claims, what's up with that?

Last edited by The Catboy,

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the democrats fault, Trump wanted none of that. It seems like YOU never left your mother's basement.

But Trump. The President. Who had 220 executive orders during his 4 years. As President. Could not do one thing besides issuing checks. Because the Democrats blocked everything. Except his 220 executive orders?

You uh.... You do realize not even a child would believe this, right?

There's so much he could've done and chose not to. He sat on his hands when COVID first started spreading, even though originally both parties urged him to do anything. Something. The fallout could've been so much better e but he was the only person who held himself back.

How can you continue to endorse someone who never cared about the American people, who you claim is so great and monumental, but was somehow powerless during his entire presidency?

How?

You're just as clueless as he is and your ignorant and misguided world views and opinions means nothing. It's just a waste of internet space.

But yet you keep arguing. Over nothing. With me.

800-273-8255

This is the national suicide hotline. You clearly are looking for help, but I'm not qualified in that department. Please understand. Help is out there.

AleronIves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ending a pregnancy isn't always an abortion. If it's after fetal viability, then it'd be a birth.
Although a fetus can survive outside the womb by the third trimester, to my knowledge, it can't survive without help. If a woman is choosing to prematurely end her pregnancy in the third trimester, this would suggest she doesn't want the baby, so in your view, who should pay for the neonatal care? Is it the parents, the state, or some other party?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although a fetus can survive outside the womb by the third trimester, to my knowledge, it can't survive without help. If a woman is choosing to prematurely end her pregnancy in the third trimester, this would suggest she doesn't want the baby, so in your view, who should pay for the neonatal care? Is it the parents, the state, or some other party?
There should be a universal single-payer health care system for all.

AleronIves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was speaking in terms of the current healthcare system and not in terms of some hypothetically ideal system, but your point is well taken, nonetheless.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was speaking in terms of the current healthcare system and not in terms of some hypothetically ideal system, but your point is well taken, nonetheless.
To give you a maybe more satisfactory answer, I would be amenable to the parents paying for neonatal care as long as nobody's bodily autonomy rights are violated. Bodily autonomy takes precedence.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
To give you a maybe more satisfactory answer, I would be amenable to the parents paying for neonatal care as long as nobody's bodily autonomy rights are violated. Bodily autonomy takes precedence.

Being born is a violation of bodily autonomy. It's an ideal that doesn't exist.

Reactions: Metal64 and AlexMCS

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what you're saying is that it was his own fault that he wasn't fit enough to survive the assault he was subjected to?

I wasn't aware that one of my duties was to prepare for my neck to be knelt on by a police officer for nine minutes.
I wonder how many people would have survived that?

Derek Chauvin has been convicted of killing George Floyd, so it's been proven in court that you are wrong.
Sometimes crazy shit happens when you resist arrest. I've been arrested before, and I lived to tell the tale. You know how I managed that feat? Because I complied with the officer's orders and dealt with it in court like an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw