Gaming Rockband

lopo343

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been looking on amazon and they say rockband can be pre ordered for the release date of the 12th september. Is this really the uk release date as no other online stores seem to even mention it being released, thanks for your help.

Da Mafia

Trophies
XP
Country
lopo343 said:
I have been looking on amazon and they say rockband can be pre ordered for the release date of the 12th september. Is this really the uk release date as no other online stores seem to even mention it being released, thanks for your help.

There hasn't been an official release date announced yet as far as i know, but a lot of store are using the same or similar date for release so I wouldn't of thought they'd be far off.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd forget this version if I were you, from what people have told me its a very streamline edition.

Wait for Guitar Hero: World Tour instead. DLC, Mii usage, online, you can drum without drums (I'd still get the drums though) & custom songs. Just sounds like a much meatier package and this time a lot of effort has gone into the Wii version as its the Wii version of GHIII that sold the most.

I would say wait for RB2 but shit that ain't coming out here for ages.

grentuu

Trophies
XP
Country
People keep going on about how crap Rockband is....????

I bought on ebay a couple of months ago and we have have some great fun with it. (Shipped it from the US to the UK for a total price including shipping of £125 !)
We also have GH3 for the wii with a 2nd guitar.

OK so it isn't as feature rich as World tour is going to be and yes we are going to get World tour when it hits, but rockband is massive fun. Whenever friends come round its brought out, the drums are great and to have 4 people rocking out in your lounge is fun to be part of and to watch.

My drums and guitar work and haven't broken and its getting some hammer.

Interesting poll might be?

How many people who say Rockband is crap have ever actually played it....?

I have and its good.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one said that it was crap at all, I've played and liked the 360 version but I won't buy the Wii one as its missing a lot of key features.

To me EA should have skipped this one and just gave us the sequel first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o