The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey there everybody I'm looking for Rock band 1, Metal Track Pack, and/or Track Pack Vol. 2 Export codes.

I have a GH Smash Hits code to trade, Along with a 48hr Gold Code haha though idk if that's worth it =P

I also have a battlefield bad company 2 pre order code along with a battlefield bad company 2 vip code

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
majinvegeta123 said:
dont waste ur money its a rip u only get like 3 songs from the game... better of just switching the games when u get bored

Wrong answer. There's about 3 songs in RB1 that don't export because they're covers that have since been released on DLC as Originals. As for the OP: nobody's going to buy you a RB1 export code. You'll just have to pay for it yourself, sorry.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
majinvegeta123 said:
dont waste ur money its a rip u only get like 3 songs from the game... better of just switching the games when u get bored

Wrong answer. There's about 3 songs in RB1 that don't export because they're covers that have since been released on DLC as Originals. As for the OP: nobody's going to buy you a RB1 export code. You'll just have to pay for it yourself, sorry.

haha i saw that you just nab a rockband disc and just spend 400points on it haha i didnt know that, thought you needed a code off the manual. but no luck on the other two =[ ill prolly just hit up a friend and we'll split the cost, ill just take the manual code n he can have the game lol

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh that. There's no manual code for RB1 or the track packs but there is for Lego Rock Band (its to avoid people renting the game and then just exporting)

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
Ahh that. There's no manual code for RB1 or the track packs but there is for Lego Rock Band (its to avoid people renting the game and then just exporting)

i didnt like the lego rock band set list, i think its a waste of 800points. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...