Gaming Rock Band 3 keyboard

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't want to buy it from my local EB retailer for $140, as I've seen it cheaper from online US retailers. Will buying a keyboard from the US work with a PAL game?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never heard of a region locked controller before, so id say shop with confidence

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried a RB 2 drum kit NTSC (here, in Europe, the RB 2 instruments never came... T-T) and it doesn't work. Altough, you can buy a keyboard at UK or here, in Spain. They are very cheap (in USA more, but... you know), only 80 euros/80 pounds.

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm ok... so if I order an NTSC-U copy from the US bundled with the keyboard, it'll work on a PAL Wii? I have my Wii region unlocked, in case that makes a difference

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
vegemikee said:
Hm ok... so if I order an NTSC-U copy from the US bundled with the keyboard, it'll work on a PAL Wii? I have my Wii region unlocked, in case that makes a difference

No, it'll not work (my RB 2 NTSC-U drum kit didn't worked...). I recommend you to purchase a keyboard from EU, more specifically at UK, but... It's still not out. It's gonna be released in november 12th, as same as the Pro Drums and the Pro Guitar.

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sheikonh said:
vegemikee said:

No, it'll not work (my RB 2 NTSC-U drum kit didn't worked...). I recommend you to purchase a keyboard from EU, more specifically at UK, but... It's still not out. It's gonna be released in november 12th, as same as the Pro Drums and the Pro Guitar.
Thanks for the feedback. Can someone else confirm that this is true? I don't want to buy a UK keyboard and then realise that the much cheaper US version is also compatible with the PAL game

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't make sense they would be region locked. If a controller was region locked, then it would only work with the game of the same region, not a console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again