Hacking Rock Band 2 - Help Moving DLC from SD Card to Emulated NAND

CheesecakeMilitia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I'm pretty late to the RB2 DLC hacking scene, but whatever. I really want to be able to play all of my RB2 DLC in RB2 at one time, but I can't because RB2 doesn't support SDHC (and don't tell me to play RB3, I want to do this specifically with RB2 because I prefer its engine). I've read some threads on emulating NAND for RB2, but they haven't been too helpful. I've unpacked my NAND dump but I don't know what I need to do to the .bin files on my SD card and where to place them in the unpacked NAND for RB2 to load. Also I've never emulated NAND before, so is there anything I need to know about that beforehand? Thx in advance.;)

CheesecakeMilitia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mean to be rude, but I'm bumping this because this problem has bothered me for over a month now. I've used RawkSD but I can't figure out how to get it to load actual DLC instead of imports/customs and it freezes every 3-4 songs. I've used RB3 but as I've stated I really hate the engine, the biggest reason being that the drum control timing is off (if there's some magical hack to fix that let me know!). Every Sunday I bring my entire Rock Band setup to a local gaming cafe and host Rock Band parties, but RawkSD and Rock Band 3 seem so dissatisfactory that I'd much rather play RB2 with emulated NAND and download every song individually to that virtual NAND, it's just that I have no idea how. This topic seems to suggest that it is entirely possible, it's just that everyone who posted in it is now inactive on GBAtemp so PMs are useless to me. Please help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: