Gaming Rock Band 2 backup storing DLC on SD card?

goldencoolsam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I had a problem storing song on my SD card in Rock Band 2. The game copy them to SD card, but don't delete it from the wii. Even if i delete them manually, the game put it to wii again if I play a song, but don't delete it after. (Rock Band 2 DLC on SD card method consist of copying every song to SD, then have 200block free and copy song to wii memory to play it then delete it after, since game can't use dirrectly content from SD card for security purpose). So Rock Band 2 COMPLETELY filled my wii memory ; it said i had 752 block left in my wii, then i played couple of song in rock band, i got a message not enough memory to save, play without save, i still played then it said "can't copy the song to wii memory" after trying to play another song. So i left and checked in my wii memory and i had a 1200 blocks save for rock band DLC , + another 183 block o.O

I guess its the game booting from USB Loader that don't have the right to delete from wii memory. I play using the Coverfloader v1.1 ; is there any work-around for this, or is there a USB Loader which don't have that problem?

Help would be appreciated, Thanks!

bobdigi84

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ninjamodz.com
XP
Country
United States
hey guys whats up/
Ive been playing rock band 2 latley and downloading a few new songs, and when i dl them to the wii system then move them over to the sd card it seems like it works, but when i play the game it always says sd card cant be used and that sd mode has been disabled. I can play wii ware and vc games off of the sd fine but i cant play rb2 dlc. Can anyone help me out, tell me what i am doing wrong and how to do i right?

-thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.