Gaming [River City Ransom: Rival Showdown] - Seeking help on how to unlock Event #11

delete12345

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea how to unlock event 11, listed in the Encyclopedia in the game.

I've already beaten the game, and have the True Ending unlocked, but there are a few events that I haven't been able to unlock, and I'm going through them 1 by 1. This is the first event I need to unlock out of the remaining few.

Does anyone know how to unlock that event?

Thanks.

UPDATE:

The event 11 is called "Thug Life!", and is related to event 9, "Confession". I don't know how to trigger event 11 after event 9.

Last edited by delete12345,

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the US .cia and installed it on my brother's 3ds after updating luma. This same exact .cia works fine on my 3ds but on his, the console won't create the initial save data. It's like stuck in a constant loop....anyone know about this?

delete12345

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the US .cia and installed it on my brother's 3ds after updating luma. This same exact .cia works fine on my 3ds but on his, the console won't create the initial save data. It's like stuck in a constant loop....anyone know about this?
This has nothing to do with me seeking help on completing a story plot in-game event. :/

Sorry, no idea, and you shouldn't be using CIAs. I never experienced that on my physical cart, sorry.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has nothing to do with me seeking help on completing a story plot in-game event. :/

Sorry, no idea, and you shouldn't be using CIAs. I never experienced that on my physical cart, sorry.

I just didn't want to spam another thread like a lot of morons on this forum so I picked yours out of the hat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...