Hacking Ripped off by uberchips.com

kg2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the fuck does gbatemp allow this type of behavior to happen? Since when is it okay to harass and threaten to dox users? Gbatemp in the golden days would have taken care of it immediately and banned this user.

You are going to get your money back, many people already have. Be patient and stop making empty threats to make yourself look better. You aren't impressing anybody.

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really doubt anyone cares and nobody's going to message him for that information anyway. If he posts here, I'm sure a mod will come sweep it up with the ban broom.

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The year is 2020 and I am not expecting my refund by snail mail! All it takes is a push of a fucking button! How damn hard is that?
Always quick to blame the end consumer...
They stlil could very possibly run off with everybody's money considering their site has been deleted and no way to contact them! SMFH!

Considering these pre-orders were their only business thus far, You could use a select all box for mass refund?

Not sure what 2020 has to do with anything. Most government systems don't even work like that.This clearly wasn't some large site that has been around for a while and had every process perfected....You don't even know how the sitet was setup or payments, so how can you say how easy it is to just "refund all" in 1 click...If people are that worried then just do a charge back. I don't understand what the issue is.. Stop feeding this morons shitty attempt at trolling/doxxing.

senas8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the moment no other site is selling the sx lite ? Besides sx website and is sold out. If anyone knows where I can get one please pm me. I’m up in Seattle.

Thejigmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the moment no other site is selling the sx lite ? Besides sx website and is sold out. If anyone knows where I can get one please pm me. I’m up in Seattle.

Most resellers went underground or changed domains, I'll PM you where you can purchase one.

Unrelated note, order #728 from uberchips still not refunded.. but i think it'll show up in a next few days.

Reactions: senas8

rmorris003

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seems like Nintendo is going after everyone to make sure this product does not get out. OZ even got a cease and desist letter.

If you do not get your refunds just call your credit card company if you canno't wait. I would say that if you are buying things to pirate then you should be willing to take the risk of losing money.

Last edited by rmorris003,
Reactions: MaxToTheMax

Sixaxis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda sucks that they've now taken down their website, as there's no noticeable way to contact them. Been over 7 days since the announcement of refunds, so I'd run a chargeback by next Monday if you don't have it.

SoulOfGazza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Kinda sucks that they've now taken down their website, as there's no noticeable way to contact them. Been over 7 days since the announcement of refunds, so I'd run a chargeback by next Monday if you don't have it.

I did warn you all don't wait put in that chargeback now before it's too late.
Note how Game_over_tom has also disappeared ? Why isn't he here now defending all the TX actions and soothing your fears about how and when the items will be available ?
Don't let him sit at home laughing at you while he is spending your money act now get a refund

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note how Game_over_tom has also disappeared ? Why isn't he here now defending all the TX actions and soothing your fears about how and when the items will be available ?
Don't let him sit at home laughing at you while he is spending your money act now get a refund

Gary OPA needs our <3 and hugs. We all should be nice and get along well :)

LordRahl72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You are a real pathetic little soul arent you. You are going to feel real manly when you get your refund and realize you threw a tantrum for no reason at all.

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are a real pathetic little soul arent you. You are going to feel real manly when you get your refund and realize you threw a tantrum for no reason at all.

He probably didn't even buy anything. Just looking for internet points or attention in general I guess

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States

ffs, you geezer, you're going to stroke out if you keep this up. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo