Hacking Ripped off by uberchips.com

SoulOfGazza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Don't you all this it is slightly dodgy that when he wanted your money Game_over_tom was all over any TX post defending them and their business practices

Now he is no where to be seen

Remember kids chargeback is the ONLY way you will recover your funds it is clear all TX resellers are trying to buy time so the funds have cleared to them so they can then disappear with your monies.

We are also still waiting for Bowser to disprove that the factory got injuncted with his pics from his boss MAX of the production and packing line for all your preordered items. Anyone who thinks this is going to be forth coming is a fool and you know what happens to fools and their money ?

LordRahl72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I am sure we will get our refunds there is still the possibility that we don't. Let say that they took our pre order money and paid executer for the shipment of devices before all this went down. If this is the case then they simply may not have the funds to process the refunds. Or at most they need to try and get a refund from xecuter so they can then refund the customers.

Either way it may not be as simple as just pressing the refund button if the funds are not available to do it.

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are somad at Gary :'( but I <3 Gary with a big heart and big fluffy teddy bear.

Why doesn't anyone explain what Gary has done so wrong when I ask? Maybe he hasn't done anything.

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
well he makes us laugh in times likes these.
last time when thr dongol came out, he claimed xecuter is no longer the xecuter of the 360 scene, and the sx os is absolete as the code is stolen.
so i wouldnt trust this lad with anything, just lets laugh and have fun while he lasts

Fred Molyneux

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well he makes us laugh in times likes these.
last time when thr dongol came out, he claimed xecuter is no longer the xecuter of the 360 scene, and the sx os is absolete as the code is stolen.
so i wouldnt trust this lad with anything, just lets laugh and have fun while he lasts
He does make us laugh. Fact is, you can be 100% sure he never ordered from uberchips, he just goes on an on, and even the most gullible people in these forums don't fall for his shit.
I don't know why they haven't banned/deleted his account already. He had made several others that were banned. Maybe he entertains the admins with his non sense, he is like the official GBAtemp clown :rofl2::rofl2:

SoulOfGazza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I can verify that I did receive a refund and it was posted back on my account.

No proof so we all know this never happened
I bet one of the scammers Game_over_tom or shill bowser promised you a chip if you posted this
Just remember anyone with a preorder anywhere while you are reading this your money is being spent by the scammers.
Be quick do a chargeback now while you can and don't be strung along by any more false promises.

If they promise you delivery ask for a photo of the production and packing lines and see what the reply is then

D

Deleted User

Ive gotten 2 email from them

Email 1 stated you will be refunded

Email 2 stated I was refunded

Checked my account and I have not been refunded yet

Email 2 was 48 hours ago

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive gotten 2 email from them

Email 1 stated you will be refunded

Email 2 stated I was refunded

Checked my account and I have not been refunded yet

Email 2 was 48 hours ago

I haven't seen a refund either oh well I disputed it once I caught wind of the news. I still think it was dumb to spam "Ohio" on their webpage and to be selling out of the US. Oh well hopefully they are lenient on the guy who was running the site, as he seems pretty nice. <3

I hope everyone can be nice <3 and get along here.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I haven't seen a refund either oh well I disputed it once I caught wind of the news. I still think it was dumb to spam "Ohio" on their webpage and to be selling out of the US. Oh well hopefully they are lenient on the guy who was running the site, as he seems pretty nice. <3

I hope everyone can be nice <3 and get along here.

Ill give it another day then do a charge back if not refunded.

LordRahl72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No proof so we all know this never happened
I bet one of the scammers Game_over_tom or shill bowser promised you a chip if you posted this
Just remember anyone with a preorder anywhere while you are reading this your money is being spent by the scammers.
Be quick do a chargeback now while you can and don't be strung along by any more false promises.

If they promise you delivery ask for a photo of the production and packing lines and see what the reply is then

Dude chill! What would be the point? I had already previously posted that I doubt we would actually see the refund. So when the refund was actually posted to my account this morning I just merely stated what had had happened.

Let me guess, you are one of those who think the world is flat as well right?

Untitled.jpg

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what a surprise after promises and emails not ONE SINGLE person has received a refund
You guys have all been scammed no way Game_over_tom can get his money back off max to give you
And notice how quick he was to jump to the defence of every TX post ever on here and now nothing

Guys get your chargebacks in now for any preorder with any 'reseller' as there will be no release of any new TX products EVER !

Then report back here the lies you get told.

Don't worry lads I will help you more now than anyone who is running off with your money will

If this is not a publicly available number then I would have to advise you against this, as it could be considered doxxing and is against this sites policy.

If people cannot get a refund through the site they can always call their CC/bank and get a chargeback/refund that way

Last edited by Joe88, , Reason: Removed doxxing stuff from quote

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.