OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
get your money back now from the owner

https://gbatemp.net/members/game_over_tom.470551/

message to gary - tell Max your boss I have passed on all the details to the law firm involved linking him and you to axiogame so expect some papers through the door any day soon
Told you I wouldn't forget you ripping me off

Last edited by Costello, , Reason: no full names / real names please
Reactions: TunaKetchup

The14thfly

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

message to gary - tell Max your boss I have passed on all the details to the law firm involved linking him and you to axiogame so expect some papers through the door any day soon

LOL, tf?

They're gonna reimburse you. Be patient. Also, are you by any chance named Karen?

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, that's too convenient and easy. Go instead on gbatemp and encourage people to harass a user and then make empty threats. That's WAY easier.

Yeah not like the Gary and Max crew didn't get the guy into enough trouble already. He doesn't need the harassment from a plethora of folk. I'm sure the owner is a great guy and just wanted people to enjoy the chip, that's about all.

D

Deleted User

It's been what, one day? Since they announced that they would refund everyone. Wait patiently or file a chargeback, no need to start an entire thread about it... SMH

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Don't agree with your snitching, that's the worst kind of person

These developments have just happened, show a little patience and allow people to put things right for you

sol82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stuff happens. I get it. I already got my refund from UberChips, and I'm just hoping they didn't get shafted too hard.

Reactions: ELY_M

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
that dude soul of gazza is back!!!! he was the first one to bash on tx because they were going to never deliver and bla bla bla, its so fun that he is back with more nonsense

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Dropped pebble on water... waiting for waves to start forming... menawhile sitting on couch while watching TV, letting others do my job.

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its the principal that it takes a mere 2 minutes for these people to take your hard earned dollars that you intended on spending on them anyways, but it could take weeks to give it back!
Thats the story on uberchips anyway!

You act like there's just some magical fairy that sends the money back to your account....They literally said they are going through every order to make sure people get their money back. What the hell else do you want? They could have just ghosted into oblivion and said/did nothing. Maybe go buy some games instead of a mod chip then with your "hard earned" money. If $50 is something you're worried about, then maybe your prioritizes are not in the right place.....

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You act like there's just some magical fairy that sends the money back to your account....They literally said they are going through every order to make sure people get their money back. What the hell else do you want? They could have just ghosted into oblivion and said/did nothing. Maybe go buy some games instead of a mod chip then with your "hard earned" money. If $50 is something you're worried about, then maybe your prioritizes are not in the right place.....
The year is 2020 and I am not expecting my refund by snail mail! All it takes is a push of a fucking button! How damn hard is that?
Always quick to blame the end consumer...
They stlil could very possibly run off with everybody's money considering their site has been deleted and no way to contact them! SMFH!

Last edited by Cylent1,

logandzwon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The year is 2020 and I am not expecting my refund by snail mail! All it takes is a push of a fucking button! How damn hard is that?
They stlil could very possibly run off with everybody's money considering their site has been deleted and no way to contact them! SMFH!

That is not at all how any of this works. Issuing mass refunds and cancelations like this is not simple or quick... especially when you are a one man shop.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you sure are a special kind of idiot.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

alright, lets see you cancel and refund all those preorders one by one in one day, with no help at all.

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you sure are a special kind of idiot.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

alright, lets see you cancel and refund all those preorders one by one in one day, with no help at all.

Considering these pre-orders were their only business thus far, You could use a select all box for mass refund?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...