airpirate545

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I heard that you can play Final Fantasy Crystal Ring of Fates multiplayer using download play. Is this true? I know you can play multiplayer by yourself but with people who don't have RoF?

MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tyuno123 said:
How does the multiplayer for FFCC work ?

You get to trade items or play the story together ?

you are going to create *and your friend* a character from scratch using the tribes in the story, clavat etc. and then you are going through stages in story mode without the cut scenes

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played it multiplayer for a while.
If I remember correctly is was via download play. (not multi-card) I could be mistaken about this, though.
Kaos says I am incorrect, and I have no way to test it at this moment. Try it his way first.
And no, it's not just item-swapping (though that can be done too)
Any board that the player you're downloading from has unlocked is a playable board with up to four players total.
Speaking from experience, the game is better with just two players, (a Claviat and a Selkie) because the people playing the Yuke and the .....whatever the urn-toting alchemist is called...always bitch about their limitations and how the other two always grab the good items or how they run off and leave them behind.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
I played it multiplayer for a while.
If I remember correctly is was via download play. (not multi-card) I could be mistaken about this, though.
Kaos says I am incorrect, and I have no way to test it at this moment. Try it his way first.
And no, it's not just item-swapping (though that can be done too)
Any board that the player you're downloading from has unlocked is a playable board with up to four players total.
Speaking from experience, the game is better with just two players, (a Claviat and a Selkie) because the people playing the Yuke and the .....whatever the urn-toting alchemist is called...always bitch about their limitations and how the other two always grab the good items or how they run off and leave them behind.Nailed it, as usual.

QUOTE(tyuno123 @ Nov 25 2008, 11:58 PM) then we get to keep the stuff we get during wi-fi play ?
But what about about the levels we start at lvl 1 or use our characters levels and if we level up do we keep the level ?
The character levels in multi-player are independent from your character level in story mode. So yes, your multi-player character starts at Level 1.

I played through the whole multi-player solo as a female Selkie. I think it was probably more fun than the story mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1