Hacking RiiskiMod 1.0

What shall we call the new version of Riiski since it aint that risky anymore...

• SoftMii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chip-Away

• Anti-Chip

• The U-Mod - Ultimate Soft Mod

• Total voters

terra808

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CORP

,.....sorry pissed ......thinking

CORP v 1v3....OR CORP 2v4 OR
3v5.5=LOOK LOOK Collabaration, Of Riismii Persons(please spelling shit(C,O,R,P's modd).

WOW look at the letters. co, of, Rii Pers.......CORP

OK been drinking for about 4 hours now, another 4 hour to go...... GOOD name CORP (for a soft mod hack)
Collabaration Of Riismii Persons......get it C..o..r..p..........
WE HAVE TOO MANY PEOPLE TOO THANK FOR THERE TIME AND .........SHIT.....(as my 3 year old says TANK U)
HE HE

(hope nobody takes affence ...pissed ,..... love u all..........

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn, that made no sense
tongue.gif

_FeLiX_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.simplify-i-t.com
XP
Country
20clarky08 said:
we cant exactly go with GBATemp Crew or watever, i dont think the mods would be very happy lol

and RiiskiMod is abit i dunno...cos it aint that Riiski anymore lol am pretty confident it works now :-)

so come on boys and girls , ladies and gents,.....PICK A NAME
grog.gif

"Ultiimate SoftMod" or "wiiSoftMod" or "wiiSoft" or "wiiMod" or "wiiSoftChip" - I will even design a logo in photoshop for this name or whatever name is agreed on. That is something i can contribute to the process and am happy to help if i can.

beast666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
in preloader 0.25

in system hacks I have Remove NoCopy protection 8 times!! I need to enable all of them or only one???

the other system hacks I have two of each ones so I have the same question, I need to enable the two of each option or only one.

terra808

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry .....pissed will resumed reading in the morning(shit did'nt mean to hijack thread sorry)

triing to help ...got some probs for us PAL modders.....HAMMERERD....post probs in morning

Lynkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Skarface05 said:
Lynkk - When you installed the system menu are you sure you selected 3.2J and that the rest of your settings were correct in ARC?

Also, I think your the first person to confirm this on a JAP system so this may be the case, any other information to post Lynkk?

Okay so to sum up everything.

I installed AnyRegionChanger to change my Wii from 3.2J to 3.2U so I could install Starfall properly. Everything worked so far, I played backups and original games from different region without any issue. Then today I decided to try RiiskiMod 2.0. I jumped to Phase 3, followed every steps and got an error when loading the system menu. I went back to AnyRegionChanger from the HBC and noticed that the Console Area and System Region weren't matching(which is a bit weird I think since I managed to get 3.2U, mmh whatever). I put everything on USA except the shopping channel(1). Reboot and my system menu was loading properly.

BUT,

My backups aren't loading from the Disc Channel
unsure.gif
I don't think I missed any steps, so to load backups I still have to use the Backup Launcher Channel(gamma)... But beside that everything is working fine(No BGM, No health screen etc...).

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
concerning a name how bout Rmodi ? with the i being pronounced as an e... or Mode R... Wiivolution, Wevolution, RevoWii, RWii, Rwiilution, NeoWii, RedPill, WadMod, ModWad, RioWii, GeoWii, WiiSin... ok I am all out.. but I think I like WiiSin best.

mrtankjump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I second ChipFrii. At the same time, within 15-30 days, this mod will likely become forgotten behind advances in preloader, the possible release of dashboard/csm, the possible release of bootmii(less likely), and all the other releases that could happen at the current rate of advances within the scene. So the name that's decided on what's essentially just a collection of hacks with a nice tutorial is the most relevant thing in the world.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....