Ridley, Inkling, and Wolf amiibo to release this Dec., original Smash amiibo line to get re-released

uOAuJCI.png

Nintendo's amiibo line of figures is continuing it's Super Smash Bros. run with the upcoming new characters from Ultimate. Ridley, Inkling, and Wolf will be getting amiibo figures, which will be available on December 7. Daisy, Pichu and Ice Climbers amiibo were also announced, but weren't listed for release alongside the former three. Additionally, Nintendo will be reprinting the original Smash Bros. amiibo line, and each figure will be sold at a discounted price. The new amiibo will cost $15.99, while the re-releases will retail for $12.99. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will launch on the same day that the new amiibo release: December 7, 2018.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Welp, gonna have to get Ridley and Wolf. After I get Fox, anyway (already have Samus). I own seven other Smash Amiibo, probably another four if you count Zelda and Splatoon NFC card sets. So my collection is Reggie for Smash Ultimate. Why'd it have to be December.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad I bought Powersaves (with powertag) when I did.

Buy Toon Link, Sheik, Pichu, Ridley, Ice Climbers, P2 variants (if available), and always look out for misprints--you've been told.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
"re-releasing entire original amiibo line"

Finaly! I can have this stupid Corrin, Bayonetta and Claud amiibo. FINALY! I don't care if i have to wait 5 months but the moment i see the pre order on GS for Ridley and Wolf i will pre order, this time i will not make any mistake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok