Hacking Ridgecity's New Skins Parlor

Heatguyred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im trying to do a 300 skin, but I cant get it to work, itonly shows the upper desktop screen and everything else from the default one. Can someone help me???

Heatguyred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im trying to do a 300 skin, but I cant get it to work, itonly shows the upper desktop screen and everything else from the default one. Can someone help me???

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
can you give us more details? only the top image needs to be 8bit, everything else works in 24bit colors (in fact it only works in 24bit). check the filenames also. the top screen is the most difficult part to get to work, so I guess you got the hardest part done, just something is not working weird... check the filenames and that nothing is missing from the skin folder... ESPARTA!!

Heatguyred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, that was it, now Its finished.
dsc01149jm9.jpg

Now I will upload it.

Compressed in zip right???

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pretty nice job, I downloaded it and I give it 4 stars and one extra for being mexican, lol what are you planning to do next? Right now I' doing Final Fantasy I was doing a Super Nintendo but I ran out of ideas...
yaynds.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Added direct to game menu booting (not sure how this is implemented as I no longer have my G6, but I think it either has to do with settings or the boot.ini

And supposedly they fixed some stuff and added languages

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the option is in the settings icon.

DID everyone get Super Mario Galaxy?? holy shit what a fucking amazing game!! I will be making a skin for it once I stop playing the thing on my free time!!

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As soon as they make an update for the G6DS Real that can play WarCraft Tower Defense, I'll have a request for you. Until then, I'll still be using V2.3 =/

Magdy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wish someone can make a smooth and simple skin. None of that eccentric bs. Something like the psp but not a blatant rip off.

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
wish someone can make a smooth and simple skin. None of that eccentric bs. Something like the psp but not a blatant rip off.

hey, goat milk showers while eating sushi off the body of a big breasted nordic woman between doing my skins is not eccentric! the psp menu is very boring (in my opinion), and that works since it has movement, if it was still it would suck even more, I'll try to do a clean design skin after I get to finish my skins I got right now in the works since I got no free time...
cry.gif

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm uploading a few new skins tomorrow. meanwhile, Feliz navidad!

I Been away too long working and playing games... lol... I had a whole stack of unfinished games, Wii and DS, now it's 2/3 stack...

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OK new skin... I lost a bunch of skins during my transition to OSX, so I had to make a skin to match my new computer... OSX LEOPARD! it's really nice and fast...

%5B1352%5DOSX_LEOPARD.jpg

OSX LEOPARD

feliz navidad!

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The force is strong with this one. It allows you to use your power to its extent, creating skins to RULE THE WORLD!!

(In other words... I tested it and I love it. I also rated it.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1