Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks h8uthemost!

I'm uploading your skin in a couple hours KPinoy...

You know, you mentioned a girl called Christine Mendoza, man she looks so much like a girlfriend I had during college, except she a bigger ass... 
laugh.gif

lol mannnnn u seriously dont know what models i want as a skin ahah
i have soooooo much in mind xD
and christine mendoza is one of them to

heyy mann not bad of a misa campo skin
i would just u se a different picture but its still good
thanks for the great work man =D
i might have more model skins in mind if u dont mind

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
lol, I looked and looked for cooler pictures but most are very pixelated and look very bad or simply wouldn't load, she seems to be making a calendar than has a few hot pictures, and she also did a photoshoot for maxim but could not find any of those, if you find me a good picture like I'll replace it or just send me a picture you like...

KPinoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lol, I looked and looked for cooler pictures but most are very pixelated and look very bad or simply wouldn't load, she seems to be making a calendar than has a few hot pictures, and she also did a photoshoot for maxim but could not find any of those, if you find me a good picture like I'll replace it or just send me a picture you like...

alright...i'll do that some other time cause im gonna go to bed now ahah
i'll probably do it tomorrow

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
does anyone know how the new animated icons work? I already tried gif 24bit and gif 8bit with now luck, how many frames can you use?

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the new icons are bitmaps? that will eat a lot of memory... I wish someone from the G6 team would take time and answer how it works...

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
New skin. NES controller! Works on the old firmware (made with 2.3 in mind) and works on the new firmware too. I will be watching for any fixes on the firmware to see if anything messes up or something since it looks like it still is beta (those grey fonts grrrr). I'm uloading anoteher skin tomorrow.

%5B1197%5DNES_Controller.jpg

Someone told me it looks like A Nintendo Street Fighter controller... That would have been uncomfortable to play...
wacko.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap! That NES skin is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you so much Ridgecity for making this skin. My jaw literally dropped when I first saw this. I've been waiting for a skin like this for quite a while. And you could not have made one that was better.

Thank you.

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks man, the buttons were kind of hard to get to look right since they got like a concave shape, but I think it looks close, had to do justice to the most iconic gaming hardware. so I'm glad you like it.
yaynds.gif

between new skins I'll Updating the old skins: my first skins are updated already to firmware 2.42:

%5B945%5DiDScoverflow.jpg

%5B946%5DIDSearth.jpg

I will be adding animation to a couple of them once I get a grip with the animated icons...
grog.gif

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
gracias dude! I got the animation thing working, but I'm still testing ideas to see what works and what doesnt. I have reached a limit at 8 frames, it is the same for you?

I was doing a Nightmare before Christmas with some animation, But animation is tons of work. I was planning to get it finished before Day of the Death here in Mexico... I'm working right now on it, hope it looks good...

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Excellent stuff.

I specifically like the first 2 metroid ones and the bleach one, but the rest are still pretty neat.

Ezcept the wario one is horrible!!! that woman doesn't have a hot body 0_0 ... destroy it now!

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ok. my first animated skin. let me know what you guys think since it takes longer to make them move, more work, lol... thanks to that I missed Halloween but I watch that movie all year, so it's ok (for me, lol)

The bones appear and disappear. oooooooooooo....

Does someone know how I can add the animation to the preview? do I turn it into a giant gif or something?

%5B1224%5DJack_Skellington_G6M3.jpg

Jack Skellington

I also got rid of a few skins that no one liked.

All skins that don't get downloads in a while will be taken down so I don't take all the front page and make space for all the other skinners...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po