Hacking Ridgecity's New Skins Parlor

Loop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loving the iPhone skins! Thank you.
I especially love the way that it confuses the hell out of people looking over my shoulder on the subway!
grog.gif

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
KPinoy, your skins are up. I'm uploading the other girl tomorrow. Hope you like them!

Also I did an Oren-iishi skin with 2 versions and a Playboy skin also a request, but I'm sure everyone loves sleek and sexy Playboy lol

I'm working on the Nes skin, a Super Nintendo controller skin and a Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, that I'm uploading in a few days so I can work on them a little bit more... oh also got a Halloween skin idea in the works...

What do you think of the new preview screenshots? I might fix the old ones since a few look kind of squished, specially the metroid skins without the big hinge space between screens...

Thanks for waiting!

KPinoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dude! i seriously praise u!!! ahah
i seriously cant wiat for the misa campo skin xD

U ARE MY HERO!!!! ahah xD
I LOOOOOOVE THE JUSTENE JARO SKIN!! =D

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oooh~ They all look so professional xDD hahaha~

Thanks dude! most of my good skins don't even boot with such crazy limits the card has, I have to start taking out stuff so they can load... and the ones that took the longest to make are the ones with the least downloads
cool.gif
laugh.gif

I'm still amazed my first skin is about to reach 400 downloads, and I wasn't going to upload it but I saw there were like 3 skins available, and I already added 16...

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I will upload it tonight when I get back to my house since I'm working right now...

I don't remember where I got the pictures, I just searched google, I tried to use the teasers so you can bring your DS to church!

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
misa campo will come tomorrow dude... I'm just trying it and it doesn't load... have to use another picture...
hate2.gif

meanwhile I uploaded my Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass which happens to be another fucking amzing zelda franchise game. If you only buy one game a year get this one!!

Please give the skin you like a vote! every time you vote a kid in Japan gets a DS lite! (not by me, their parents buy them. I'm in the third world!)

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thanks man, Glad you like it!

how many stars will you give it?
happy.gif

coming up next: Super Nintendo skin and Nintendo Entertainment System skin!

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks h8uthemost!

I'm uploading your skin in a couple hours KPinoy...

You know, you mentioned a girl called Christine Mendoza, man she looks so much like a girlfriend I had during college, except she a bigger ass...
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back