Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS7mOtw-T1Y
That's a video of a game called Ribbon.

I've been looking for this game for about four months, but to no avail. The official site for it is at a dead link, and that appears to have been the only place to download it.

Would anyone here on GBAtemp.net happen to have a copy of it or happen to know where I could find a mirror to download it from?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Its against the rules. Come on how do you brake that rule you have to type it when you sign up...
It's not against the rules if it's a homebrew game! Homebrew is digitally distributed for FREE, therefore it wouldn't count against you if you posted a link to a homebrew game.
I mean, seriously, if you couldn't even post links to homebrew games, then why are there links to homebrew games in a lot of the stickies?

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Magmorph said:
Sorry I meant find it on FileTrip...
http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=7473
Thanks so much! I'm gonna enjoy this.
yaynds.gif

Red_hawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rofl people who think things are against the rules XD its only posting the link to ROM's thats against the rules. Watched the video for this game. XP looks like a certain male body part and a waste of time game..

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Red_hawk said:
Rofl people who think things are against the rules XD its only posting the link to ROM's thats against the rules. Watched the video for this game. XP looks like a certain male body part and a waste of time game..
Aren't all games wastes of time? I mean, you waste time playing them.... instead of doing homework or something.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Advice Dog said:
jakob95 said:
Its against the rules. Come on how do you brake that rule you have to type it when you sign up...
It's a homebrew game, i.e. freeware.

Gawd, did you even click the link?

God can a guy not make a mistake, wow you all didn't have to keep saying 'omg hes wrong its homebrew, blah blah he an idiot, if its really annoying (which it aint) then ignore it. Trust me he has helped me many times so i no he doesnt normally make mistakes, so just leave it

now OT: Thanks for the filetrip upload its quite a fun game
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: