Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the hard work! This will be helpful/nice for a lot of people till this game is released in NA/EU. It will probably still be a couple months before the official translated games are released, so a lot of people will surely appreciate this. Even after they're released I'd rather have the Japanese singers/sounds, I would think.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Presto99 said:
Thanks for the hard work! This will be helpful/nice for a lot of people till this game is released in NA/EU. It will probably still be a couple months before the official translated games are released, so a lot of people will surely appreciate this. Even after they're released I'd rather have the Japanese singers/sounds, I would think.
I might try my hand at an undub patch when the time comes.

Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ah, cool, it's fun seeing things translated that I couldn't find. I'll make it into a patch for you tomorrow, since the legality of directly giving people that file is debateable. (It's the game's script, which is a copyrighted work.) I'll include the image patches I already did if you don't mind, all in an xdelta patch.

I still want to go and fix a few of the images too, but that's for whenever I get a mouse for this computer. And translate the endless game in game image stuff, for the score and what not.

Other than that, there isn't much else there is to do that isn't covered already or is some image editing I have no idea how to do properly. But that stuff is mostly obvious, or already basically covered by other text before, with, or after it so I'm not going to try anything fancu unless I figure out ho to do it with the images.

As for the official US release, Nintendo is actively working on it but I feel they're delaying the release since they'e already packed their schedule up fir the rest of the year. So I wouldn't expect it until 2012 at least.

And if anyone does have a completely perfect file (Which would be necessary for all the Game Notes to be unlocked as far as I can tell) and doesn't want to post it publicly, send it my way too. Note for the notes really, just for the Endless Remix.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I also tried my luck with the game images but it went over my head so I just left them alone. Thanks for creating a patch for me cbajd5. I guess the game notes dont matter all that much but if you guys do want them translating too then someone please upload a save file with all the game notes unlocked. Im keen to hear your thoughts and opinions on how ive done with the translating
yaywii.gif

Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
I also tried my luck with the game images but it went over my head so I just left them alone. Thanks for creating a patch for me cbajd5. I guess the game notes dont matter all that much but if you guys do want them translating too then someone please upload a save file with all the game notes unlocked. Im keen to hear your thoughts and opinions on how ive done with the translating
yaywii.gif
Yeah, I'll make that patch tomorrow likee I said, just need to get to sleep now.

Also, for the undub wanting poeple, or people who want the music from the game, it's in "rev_tengoku.brsar" (323 MB!) and can be extracted using ripping mama and then converted using the same tools you'd use for Wii Music files of the rwav extension. I'm guessing an undub would basically involve replacing the "rev_tengoku.brsar" file, which would make any patch to do it quite large I'm guessing, but I might be wrong. Either way we won't know until the game comes out in another language.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As much as Id like to fill in all of the game notes with something off the top of my head im having trouble of thinking of anything to type in for the notes. I also dunno what notes go with what game etc. Having no game notes doesnt bother me what about the rest of you?

hellboy2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
I see youve posted it on wiisos. Im just glad you mentioned me and cbjad5.

i hope you or cbjad5 don`t mind about that.

and if you want me to add something to that post just tell me

yyhung317

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sprry for the off topic talk for me but can gbasource help out with the earth seeker translation project as the translation patch was poorly done and even though it is said 100% but not even 10% of the game is translated and also it doesnt work on the real console so can u help out the translation patching ??

fizzd

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
just registered to say gbasource's patch works perfectly, loading from CFG. At first all the dialogue boxes were completely blank and then i realised that was just because i stupidly forgot to set the language to Japanese. Then i was dumbfounded when it worked just like that, as its rare for things to work so easily for me in wii homebrew! Been having lots of fun with it, all the translations are pretty good and always understandable too, makes the game much more enjoyable.

Thanks gbasource and cbajd5, this is incredible!

QUOTE said:
As much as Id like to fill in all of the game notes with something off the top of my head im having trouble of thinking of anything to type in for the notes. I also dunno what notes go with what game etc. Having no game notes doesnt bother me what about the rest of you?

I'd love to have properly translated notes. They were really nice to read in the DS version. The notes now from your patch are already in English but pretty badly translated, they're the Google translated ones i guess? Because the notes for the second samurai game has something like 'Kosuke said "Oh Fuck!" ' which im pretty sure isn't what the original would have said, haha. Thanks again you guys are legends
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: It was in yours actually :D:tpi::rofl2: