Hacking Rhythm Heaven Wii Hacking

xFede

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My bad,
With "testing" i mean try the patch and if anything found things that make no sense, or wrong words report them,possibly.
Sorry for my bad english.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok then I'll also help testing as much as I can (I'm not good with rhythm games so I'l probably only help with the first few levels :S) and kudos for xFede for helping with this, thank you Im sure everyone really appreciates it!!

By the way nice motto Cbaj
tongue.gif

Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, nothing yet as a new problem has shown it self in that I can't see the titles to the song in the music player. Which makes no sense at all, except for the titles I shouldn't be able to see, but the one I know I should be able to see ("Title" actually) since I can play it I can't see. Not good, really.

And it's a bit worse than I thought, but still the same issue at heart. (Game knows there's lines that I've added/replaced, and is able to load because of it, but isn't displaying those lines.)

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any update on your progress with solving the music player problem you found? I had a go at translating the game too but google translates translations wasnt making any sense at all.

Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
Wow 2 weeks since we heard anything from the translator. I guess the problem he ran into with the music titles not showing up is being a real pain to fix.
YOU HAVEN'T HEARD FROM GOOGLE TRANSLATE IN TWO WEEKS? OH NO~

Joking aside, I've been a bit busy with other stuff, and being sick and other things that I had to do. The titles stuff was actually, and easy fix, but time consuming, because the issue was with the re-inserted deleted titles. It lets the game load them, but it doesn't show them. So I had to go back with and re-enter them all into a file that hadn't had them deleted by accident like the one I was working with did. Which is why I am especially thankful for xFede's contributuions. This also means all of the notes have very rough Google Translations as well, but I don't know if reading them will work properly at all since I can't test them.

The grading comments also all have these rough translations except for the ones I already had done. I'm still not completely sure of their display order so I'd welcome any feedback on how they're displayed, which are seemingly too long, and if anything just looks odd. And for all the direct google translations, if there's anything really bad with them (Whether they cause the game to crash, or have any offensive language) tell me and I'll fix it quickly. I really just glanced over them, and this was an issue with one of the cafe dialouge translations, so I left those out for now.

I also translated the text for the Clue Alarm game, which has shown me these endless games are not nearly as organized text wise as the main games. I still need to transfer my save file onto my computer to work on more, and I'll do that soon as I haen't even set up my Wii since I got back from my trip.

So this patch has only been tested on Dolphin, but it should work fine on any Wii too.

So here's version 0.5 of the patch: http://www.multiupload.com/H5V7SVQAVO

Do the patching like always, if using the IPS patches only the riq_J.szs patch is new.

So I'm going to work on more of the grading comments editing as soon as I can play through the stages some more, or people tell me what the got for the game and the grade. I'll do some more text for the Endless games and Rhythm Toys as soon as I can find it for each game. I'll do the image editing for the Endless games as soon as I figure out what everything basically means and can do the image editing properly.

NOW GO AND PLAY XENOBLADE CHRONICLES SINCE EVERYONE'S PROBABLY MOVED ON TO THAT.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well ive tested out version 0.5 of the patch and youve done a great job with the clue alarm. Ive noticed a few problems with the 10th remix grading screen though. The heading text on there overlaps the box and doesnt make sense. The grading comments also make no sense (for example when you fail on 10th remix and it shows the picture of the guy with an umbrella in the rain, the text makes no sense). The menu screen where you select your profile also has a spelling mistake. It says 'swtich' instead of 'switch'. Apart from those little problems, another great patch.

Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
Well ive tested out version 0.5 of the patch and youve done a great job with the clue alarm. Ive noticed a few problems with the 10th remix grading screen though. The heading text on there overlaps the box and doesnt make sense. The grading comments also make no sense (for example when you fail on 10th remix and it shows the picture of the guy with an umbrella in the rain, the text makes no sense). The menu screen where you select your profile also has a spelling mistake. It says 'swtich' instead of 'switch'. Apart from those little problems, another great patch.
Yeah, like I said the grading comments and such are mostly direct google translations at this point I still need to edit most of them. The length will cause issues like the heading if the lines are too long. And the switch thing is a typo, It's fixed for future releases.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys, ive been given the patch to work on with translating. I am currently working on translating the grading comments and making them into something more understandable. I have currently translated all of the fail, good and gold grading comments for all of the first block of games and the second block of games. When I get time, i will work on translating the rest of the games grading comments.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok guys ive done all I can do with the translation and im leaving it to the other guys to carry on with. Heres what ive done:

Every grading comment/picture comment is now suitable and makes more sense for every one of the games.
3 quarters of the cafe owners conversations now make sense and go with whats going on in the game perfectly.
Corrected the typos with the profile select menu plus with some of the game tutorials and descriptions.
Changed some of the game titles and descriptions to something more suitable.

whats left to translate -

The last few cafe owner conversations into something that makes sense and is suitable.
The endless games, rhythm toys and extra games descriptions, tutorials and comments.
The game notes into something that makes more sense and is suitable.

I have passed the patch onto the rest of the translation team and they should be releasing it soon. Hope you like it.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive done a huge portion of translating with this game. The only thing left to translate is the Mail detective game. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING else of the game is translated. This includes:

Added my name to the staff credits! (I thought I deserved some credit!)
Edited all of the games grading comments/picture comments into something more suitable and understandable.
Edited all of the staff credit games grading comments/picture comments into something more suitable and understandable.
Edited the extra games grading comments/picture comments into something more suitable and understandable.
Changed the title of 'Rhythm Toys' to 'Toy Box'.
Fixed typos with some of the games and the profile select screen.
Edited 3 quarters of the cafe owners conversations to match the gameplay and whats going on in the game.
Translated all of the jap writing that is displayed on the extra games menu
Translated all of the jap writing that is displayed on the endless games menu
Translated all of the jap writing that is displayed on the toy box menu
Translated all of the jap writing that is displayed on the 2 player endless games menu
Translated the remaining endless games.
Translated all of the extra games.
Translated all of the remaining rhythm toys games (except for Mail Detective)
Translated all of the 2 player endless games.
Translated the profile creation menu for the 2 player endless games.
Translated the chemistry report for the 2 player games.

I'm just adding some final touches to it then I will put it on here for you all
yaywii.gif

Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
Ive done a huge portion of translating with this game. The only thing left to translate is the Mail detective game. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING else of the game is translated. This includes:

*Look above*

I'm just adding some final touches to it then I will put it on here for you all
yaywii.gif
Oh, cool, I'll put your patch in the first post once ypu post it and when I'm not on my cellphone.

I've got to ask where you put your name in the staff credit, since I never bothered messing with adding anything since the apace was limited as far as I could tell.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive just remembered that the game notes still need translating so let me translate those then ill let u have the file and post it. I noticed the staff credits entry in one of the files and when I entered my full name it overlapped with the other names so I just shortenened it to Scott. If you want to post the patch without the game notes translated, then I will send it you. But if you want to wait for me to translate them first then thats cool.

Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
Ive just remembered that the game notes still need translating so let me translate those then ill let u have the file and post it. I noticed the staff credits entry in one of the files and when I entered my full name it overlapped with the other names so I just shortenened it to Scott. If you want to post the patch without the game notes translated, then I will send it you. But if you want to wait for me to translate them first then thats cool.
Go ahead and translate what you want to, because I'm still not home and probably won't be for a few more hours, and I really can' do anything from the computer I'm on now or from my phone.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Someone has been kind enough to tell me how to play the mail detective game, what the buttons are and what you need to do on it. It isnt a mystery solving game or anything like that. Its a phone that makes different sound effects from the game depending what u press on the phone etc. This game can finally be translated 100% by me now. That was the last thing I needed to translate. Just a little bit more patience guys then you will be able to play the entire game in perfect english!

GMsupr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
This is nice to see if this translate is actually BETTER than original English version of this game. I would think I want to play with this translate and not even try English version when it comes out
biggrin.gif

P.S: I would like someone do then comparison between this FINAL translation version and original English version of this game and see which one is actually much better and funnier!
smile.gif

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GMsupr said:
This is nice to see if this translate is actually BETTER than original English version of this game. I would think I want to play with this translate and not even try English version when it comes out
biggrin.gif

P.S: I would like someone do then comparison between this FINAL translation version and original English version of this game and see which one is actually much better and funnier!
smile.gif

I thought the same thing. Wud be interesting to find out. Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Im in the testing stage and do not want to release it with problems.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, I decided to let you all have the translation that I have done now. Everything I could possibly translate at the moment is translated. The only thing thats not translated in the whole game is the game notes. Im sorry, but I did not have a save file which had all of the game notes unlocked. Ive been trying to unlock all the game notes and thats what was making me take so long to release this update. I figured I could release this update until I manage to unlock and translate all of the game notes. If anyone can supply a save file with all of the game notes unlocked, I will get to work on translating the game notes. Heres all that stuff that I have translated:

All of the 1 player games titles and tutorials are translated.
All of the 2 player games titles and tutorials are translated.
Edited all of the games grading comments/picture comments into something more suitable and understandable.
Edited all of the staff credit games grading comments/picture comments into something more suitable and understandable.
Edited the Extra Games grading comments/picture comments into something more suitable and understandable.
Changed the title of 'Rhythm Toys' to 'Toy Box'.
Fixed typos with some of the games and the profile select screen.
Edited the cafe owners conversations to match the gameplay and whats going on in the game.
Translated all of the jap writing that is displayed on the extra games menu
Translated all of the jap writing that is displayed on the endless games menu
Translated all of the jap writing that is displayed on the toy box menu
Translated all of the jap writing that is displayed on the 2 player endless games menu
Translated the remaining endless games.
Translated all of the remaining rhythm toys games
Translated all of the 2 player endless games.
Translated the profile creation menu for the 2 player endless games.
Translated the chemistry report for the 2 player games.

I put a lot of my spare time into this and hope that it is appreciated. I welcome feedback/comments. Ive played through the game a lot and tested everything I could possibly test. I have no idea how to make a IPS patch or xdelta patch, so for now, im supplying the riq_j.szs file instead. Link and instructions below
yaywii.gif

Download link

How to apply:

1)Download the patch and unzip the included riq_j.szs file.
2)Get and run wiiscrubber (google is your friend).
3)Click 'load iso' and browse to your unscrubbed iso.
4)Click on and expand Partition: 0 - content 2 - message
5)right click on riq_j.szs and click on replace.
6)Browse to the riq_j.szs you unzipped earlier.
7)The iso is now patched. Load it with your favourite iso loader. (remember to load the game with the Japanese language setting)

I once again apologise for the game notes being left untranslated. I welcome anyone with a save file with the game notes unlocked.

Oh and before I forget, I know what all of the secret words are for the mail detective game. They are:

1st secret word:

First row, press 3rd key 1 time, then orange to enter letter. (SA)
Third row, press 1st key 3 times, then orange to enter letter. (MU)
Third row, press 3rd key 1 time, then orange to enter letter. (RA)
First row, press 1st key 2 times, then orange to enter letter. (I)
First row, press 2nd key 5 times, then press 4th row 1st key, then orange to enter letter (GO)
Third row, press 3rd key 3 times, then orange to enter letter. (RU)
Second row, 3rd key 3 times, then orange to enter letter. (HU)
Now press green to confirm your entered word.

2nd secret word:

Second row, press 1st key 5 times, then orange to enter letter. (TO)
Third row, press 3rd key 2 times, then orange to enter letter. (RI)
Second row, press 2nd key 5 times, then orange to enter letter. (NO)
Second row, press 1st key 1 time, then orange to enter letter. (TA)
Fourth row, press 2nd key 3 times, then orange to enter letter. (N)
Second row, press 3rd key 1 time, then press 4th row 1st key then orange to enter letter. (BA)
Third row, press 3rd key 2 times, then orange to enter letter. (RI)
Fourth row, press 2nd key 3 times, then orange to enter letter. (N)

3rd secret word:

Second row, press 2nd key 4 times, then orange to enter letter. (NE)
Second row, press 1st key 1 time, then orange to enter letter. (TA)
Second row, press 3rd key 1 time, then press 4th row 1st key then orange to enter letter. (BA)
Third row, press 3rd key 1 time, then orange to enter letter. (RA)
First row, press 3rd key 2 times, then orange to enter letter. (SI)

4th secret word:

First row, press 3rd key 2 times, then orange to enter letter. (SI)
First row, press 1st key 1 time, then orange to enter letter. (A)
First row, press 1st key 2 times, then orange to enter letter. (I)
Third row, press 1st key 2 times, then orange to enter letter. (MI)
First row, press 3rd key 4 times, then orange to enter letter. (SE)
Second row, press 1st key 4 times, then orange to enter letter. (TE)
Now press green to confirm your word.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended