ROM Hack Rhapsody DS Redub

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mehenry said:
Is the game play good?? I'll check back in the morning its getting really late where I live so bye!
it's quite an ordinary RPG, but it's a lot easier and it makes use of musical cutscenes (not much games do that)

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AXYPB said:
I can do backup testing for the M3 Real with all three firmwares if needed. I'm at chapter 2 right now.
You can do the testing something is wrong with my internet speed. I can't download anything at the moment.

PKGINGO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys sorry this is taking so long for me to get back to you, my internet at home keeps disconnecting after uploading ~30MB. I really hoped that It would be fixed today, so stay tuned, if I dont get it up at my place, I will try elsewhere.

CP: The audio is WAY off on the DS-X. The R4 is a very fast cart, while the DSX is quite slow. The result is the songs FINISHING and having a good 45 seconds before the sprites finish their dance on the opening song. I'm going to try having the sprite action scripts buffer things a bit before the song starts, that may help as well. Its important to get this right on a variety of platforms. While I agree that I love the HQ audio, some cards just cant handle it correctly. Bit rate may have to be sacreficed in order to allow bandwidth for the action scripts.

Edit: Will someone post an SRAM file (and state what card the file came from) with all of the cutscenes unlocked in encore mode, it would be VERY useful for all involved on the testing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe the Amiga or ST version is nice....