Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

ÂReviews: Another Review!

ÂTony Hawk's American Wasteland (Xbox).

Thanks yet again to teh_raf3 for another great review! This time a review of Tony Hawk's American Wasteland for the Xbox.

You can check out the review here.

Many thanks to all those who have contributed reviews to GBAtemp. Remember, to sumbit your own reviews click the 'Submit your own' link on the left hand side of the portal, when your review is approved we'll make a topic about it and you can get some credit by having your name on the portal of GBAtemp. What are you waiting for? Get posting!
wink.gif

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
how come you put ps2 pics instead of xbox if it's for xbox?

well when I searched for screenshots that show up without an error I found these and it said Xbox, but later I found out it was ps2...

There really isn't that much difference though the xbox version has a bit more anti-aliasing

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Opium said:
you can get some credit by having your name on the portal of GBAtemp

Ohh I want my name on the portal
biggrin.gif

Be a good boy and it might happen one day
lecture.gif

And to those complaining about a lack of DS/GBA reviews. Please by all means feel free to write DS/GBA reviews yourself. This may be GBAtemp but we have many different sections to the forums outside of the GBA and DS. There are a wide range of members with a wide range of interests, so any reviews we receive are welcome.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I've never really been into the whole Tony Hawk game thing. Mostly because i'm quite terrible at it (Just as I am with actual skateboarding). I am however curious as to what kind of reviews the Xbox 360 version is going to get, since American Wasteland is obviously supposed to be the next-gen of THPS games. So yes, i'm curious to see how the next generation of Tony Hawk games plays/looks/feels/etc on the next generation of consoles.

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And to those complaining about a lack of DS/GBA reviews. Please by all means feel free to write DS/GBA reviews yourself. This may be GBAtemp but we have many different sections to the forums outside of the GBA and DS. There are a wide range of members with a wide range of interests, so any reviews we receive are welcome.
Working on DS game review as we speak.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9