Rettsu Speaking Japaneezu!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Densetsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 18,425
  • Replies Replies 157
FrozenIndignation said:
???!!!!

???!!!!!!!!!

???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


[youtube]http://youtu.be/69SmvbpaYUU[/youtube]
Needs more ???
tpi.gif
 
30084pm said:
FrozenIndignation said:
???!!!!

???!!!!!!!!!

???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube]http://youtu.be/69SmvbpaYUU[/youtube]

Needs more ???
tpi.gif


???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tpi.gif
 
???????????
Asian Language Lesson


??????????????????????
tpi.gif

BTW: Not Japanese, but close enough
tpi.gif


RoyalCardMan said:
That door creeps closer as the troll comes nearer...IT COMES!!!QUOTE(RoyalCardMan @ Jul 31 2011, 11:00 PM) I just looked at the video, and then I just lol'd
Japaneezu or GTFO
?????????????
ninja.gif
 
??~~~
???????????????

???????????????????? ( ???)?
???????? ???? ??????????

???? :
??Amazon??????A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar???????
Maybe this one is wrong, I wanted to say "I bought the book ?...? at Amazon".
Please correct my sentence. Arigatou yo

I wish I would know Japanese better. I can't even speak Japanese with my Tokyo friend
frown.gif

But I never studied it correctly, I'm too lazy ;_;

???? ?:
If you need to correct me, here what I wanted to say :

hum,
Now I can speak Japanese a little.

though, my Japanese is not good
ohnoes.png

Please, help me...
 
Cyan said:
Maybe this one is wrong, I wanted to say "I bought the book ?...? at Amazon".
????????????????????"Amazon???????????????????????"
Please correct my sentence. Arigatou yo
?????????????????

I wish I would know Japanese better. I can't even speak Japanese with my Tokyo friend
frown.gif

????????????????????????????
frown.gif

But I never studied it correctly, I'm too lazy ;_;
??????????????????? ;_;
If you need to correct me, here what I wanted to say :
hum,
????
Now I can speak Japanese a little.
????????????
though, my Japanese is not good
ohnoes.png

??????????????????D:
Please, help me...
????????????
"Tasukete" and "tetsudatte" both mean "help," but "tasukete" is used to call for help in an urgent situation, like if you're in deep water and can't swim, or if you're overwhelmed with work and can't catch up. "Tetsudatte kudasai" is asking for help with something in general, like homework or with lifting a table or with Japanese
wink.gif

Mazor said:
Cyan said:
???????????????????? ( ???)?
???????? ???? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Densetsu9000????@Mazor: ??????????
biggrin.gif


????
Mazor said:
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Mazor said:
???????????????????????????????????????????????
??
smile.gif


QUOTE(Sora de Eclaune @ Aug 4 2011, 06:33 PM)
???????????
QUOTE(Cyan @ Aug 4 2011, 06:41 PM)
??? ????
@Cyan: ????????
@Sora de Eclaune: You're kinda doing it right
tongue.gif


?? (edit):
Where's phoenixgoddess? She should get in on some of this ??? action!
 
私は右のそれを行うと、右完全にそれをやっていないカインドオブだか理解していない。たぶん私は別の方言を使ってみてください。すべてでその作業を実行するか、その間違っている?マン、私はちょうど今日は嵐を入力しています。多分私は停止し、パラダイスのプレイMinecraftやガーディアンに行く必要があります。私が見つけることができれば多分キングダムハーツは、プレイステーション2メモリーカードの家のどの私の保存。それらのすべてが同じで、本当に、そうそれは(それらはすべての非標識している、特に以来)伝えるのは難しい見えるように見えます。

しかし、私は今話している任意の方法でほとんどですれません。私は非常に夢中だと長すぎる前に仮眠を取る行く必要があります。

ところで、Google翻訳、ビッチ!

また、日本人の話す方法をあなたが私に告げることができれば、私は学ぶことを考えることが、午前の前に私の耳にご連絡ください。
 
Sora de Eclaune said:
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Minecraft????????????????????????????????????????????????????2???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????Google???????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Haha, all I understood was:

"By the way, Google Translate, bitch!"
tongue.gif


The Japanese that Google Translate spits out (more like vomits) is so bad that not even a native Japanese would be able to figure out what it's saying.

English, please. In spoilers, of course. Writing English without spoilers in this thread is like flapping your penis in the wind for everyone to see
smileipb2.png


And if you flap your penis in this thread, a ninja will come and cut it off
ohnoes.png

Mazor said:
?????????????????????
np, that's what this thread is for!

QUOTE(Pingouin7 @ Aug 4 2011, 08:26 PM)
??????
I love that song!



???????????
??????
????????
??????????
Hey hey let's go ????
????? protect my balls
???? so let's fighting
Let's fighting love!
Let's fighting love!
?????????
????????
?????????
????We do it all the time!
Hey hey let's go ????
????? protect my balls
???? so let's fighting
Let's fighting love!
Let's fighting love!
 
Densetsu9000 said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Minecraft????????????????????????????????????????????????????2???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????Google???????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Haha, all I understood was:

"By the way, Google Translate, bitch!"
tongue.gif


The Japanese that Google Translate spits out (more like vomits) is so bad that not even a native Japanese would be able to figure out what it's saying.

English, please. In spoilers, of course. Writing English without spoilers in this thread is like flapping your penis in the wind for everyone to see
smileipb2.png


And if you flap your penis in this thread, a ninja will come and cut it off
ohnoes.png

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I forgot what I typed up there. But the last line I actually entered in botched English and the first half came out to be exactly what I wanted it to be.

However, most of the message was just random blather. I just wanted to seem like I had something interesting to say.
 
I didn't know という. I checked in my new grammar book and found it quickly (great book). I don't know if I'll remember how to use it, but I think I'll notice it now when reading.
Thanks for the corrections, and "now I can speak Japanese a little" was taken from my Japanese learning book. Your version is shorter.
I still have difficulty to differentiate when I have to use を or が. I need more practice.
 

Site & Scene News