The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Nightwalk3r said:
So, I just have one question... I noticed that "the other site" that hosted RGF's updates stopped doing it. That is why I just wanted to ask if it's only them, or RGF would stop releasing updates after 6.56 anywhere.
I'm sure if he were stopping updates RGF would announce it or say something to show that. There's been no word of such and with the topic still going you'd just have to wait until he decides to release his next update.

duduck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here's to hoping he doesn't quit. He's keeping my DS alive
biggrin.gif

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
duduck said:
Here's to hoping he doesn't quit. He's keeping my DS alive
biggrin.gif
Errr Sure. Let's just keep these posts at a minimum. If you view the front page RGF tells to "...not spam this thread with needless posts".

Although I'm sure it's nice to say thank you and such... It's not needed for posts such as yours to be left around (No offense or anything)
happy.gif

112345veronica

Trophies
XP
Country
RetroGameFan has not said he is stopping doing the dstt updates just cause problem with 1 site not mean no fixes all need to be patient and wait, keep asking just delays the fixes

avalon1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do apologize for this being my first post so please bear with me. >_<

Hey there retro, i have a small question.

I'm running an r4sdhc.com card with the r4sdhc update (6.56) on my card, and can't seem to get okamiden, kingdom hearts re:coded, or pokemon black, white, heart gold, or soul silver to work at all.
All of them just freeze at a white screen on booting, with the exception of pokemon black, which boots then runs through the basic setup and just before the game play starts, it black screens and freezes there.

Odd thing is, golden sun dark dawn works flawlessly, with the exception of a few graphical errors, but i assume that's due to a bad file, not the firmware.

Any idea what might be going on?

do forgive me if this has been asked before as well.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
mightymage said:
is pokemon blaze black hack going to be in the next release

retrogamefan said:
QUOTE(plmqaz @ Apr 6 2011, 11:37 AM) retro can you please fix the firmware to be able to play pokemon blaze black and volt white, ive tried editing the infolib and extlib and it didnt work still

They have both been added

It seems so....

hdmanfxr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to let you know you are very appreciated by my 7 year old son who is undergoing Chemo for Cancer, he doesnt understand the why it works but when I install your updates the new games work. Again a lot of use do love your efforts to keep this all working.

m4gNifY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi retrogamefan.

I have been using your release for my M3Real card for some time, and all NDS games that I play work perfectly.

Now to my question:
I downloaded a few GBA games (Pokemon Ruby, and some Pokemon rom hacks), and put them on my card. The M3Real system menu can play GBA games, but with your loader, they load, and after the Nintendo logo, all I get is a white screen. Are the GBA games supposed to work, or isn't it implemented?

I can say one thing: BAD ROMS! I downloaded some others, and they worked. both on the M3Real system menu and with your release. Sorry for any trouble.

BigLord

Trophies
XP
Country
hdmanfxr said:
Just wanted to let you know you are very appreciated by my 7 year old son who is undergoing Chemo for Cancer, he doesnt understand the why it works but when I install your updates the new games work. Again a lot of use do love your efforts to keep this all working.
This is awesome. I think RGF will feel good when he knows his work brings joy to a 7 year old boy in that condition. Best wishes to your son, my fellow RGFF!

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nebula91 said:
mightymage said:
is pokemon blaze black hack going to be in the next release

retrogamefan said:
QUOTE(plmqaz @ Apr 6 2011, 11:37 AM) retro can you please fix the firmware to be able to play pokemon blaze black and volt white, ive tried editing the infolib and extlib and it didnt work still

They have both been added

It seems so....
Not sure when the next release will be, but can you Import this usrcheat.dat into the usrcheat before you release it. It's the 4 main Game ID's for the Pokemon Blaze Black and Pokemon Volt White releases. Alot of people have been complaining about this all over the forums and if it's incorperated in your patches no on will have the issues anymore... cause everyone obviously uses your firmware LOL

Thanks Retro.

hdmanfxr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new at this but learning and loving it, I don't game but my 7 year old son does. Is this where I find your latest updates? I have found the latest library updates for the latest games but still not sure where to get you latest fixes?
Also are the library files all that i need to update or do I also need yours?

You Are the GREATEST and we all appreciate you.

croson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try'd this latest link for Lego Ninjago with no luck. The game boots and starts but freezes at the blue screen.

Are there any newer updates from Retrogamefan? it's been over a month since his last update, unless I'm missing something.

Any help would be great
Thanks

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
croson said:
Are there any newer updates from Retrogamefan? it's been over a month since his last update, unless I'm missing something.

Any help would be great
Thanks
3 weeks... v6.56, or what's on the front page, is the latest. If impatient, you can look into to other updates such as one of the previous posters' that they keep placing around here.

Mr. Skies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have scanned the boards (forgive me if I did not see the obvious) and have yet to find an answer to this question.
I have followed the instructions properly to install it on my www.r4-pro.com SDHC card, using the files from R4_Clone YSMenu in the proper order. However I have come across a strange problem. Whenever I boot any game through YSMenu it gives me an "Unsupported DLDI Name" message and does nothing, even though this game works in the V 1.4.1 of the firmware acquired from the site.

Mind, the game I used to throughly test this error properly was Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia, although I do have tried to open at least 8 other games (some older like Animal Crossing and FFTA2 and some newer like Pokemon Black and Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story) with the YSMenu boot and got the same message.

Z

Zorua

Zekrom_cool said:
is there anyway to make a dstt flash card compattible to 1.4.1 ?
No and don't double post.
If a flashcart doesn't work with the DSi, it obviously won't work with a higher version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4U-CrK4Hug