Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

  • Thread starter Thread starter retrogamefan
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,656,158
  • Replies Replies 4,090
  • Likes Likes 147
mujeramante89 said:
sorry, i have to ask: i have a problem with alice in wonderland. i know it's kinda old, but i always wanted to play it, and i think it has AP. Does anyone have problems with it too??

(sorry for my english!)

I thought you need to DECRYPT it with eNDryptS Advanced 1.2.
 
5548 - KORG M01 Music Workstation (JPN) isn't working
unsure.gif
errcode=-4
Can you fix it please?!
THX
 
@Everyone,

I am now having a look at the AP in5548 - KORG M01 (J).

Also, I have fixed the following games and will be available in v6.49
smile.gif
:
5522 - BCJK - Mabeop Cheonjamun DS2 Choehuui hanjamabeop (K)
5547 - Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets Witch Trials of 1692 (U)
5549 - Imagine Reporter (U)
 
please help me i have an r4i advanced with the firmware from here: www.r4i-advance.com/

i read on the first page that it can run ysmenu if the firmware is upgraded to 2.0. the problem is whenever i try to upgrade, my r4 wont load at all.

please help
 
@Everyone,

5548 - KORG M01 (J) has now been fixed and will be in v6.49
smile.gif
.
sybernite0217 said:
please help me i have an r4i advanced with the firmware from here: www.r4i-advance.com/

i read on the first page that it can run ysmenu if the firmware is upgraded to 2.0. the problem is whenever i try to upgrade, my r4 wont load at all.

please help
Unfortunately I can't offer you any assistance with your cart except backup your microSD and then do a full format your microSD with the panasonic SD Formatter. If you still encounter a problem with your cart, I would suggest that you contact your carts manufacturer
 
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone,

5548 - KORG M01 (J) has now been fixed and will be in v6.49
smile.gif
.

You have just made me a very happy man. And as soon as 6.49 is released, I will be that much happier.

You, sir, are awesome.
 
@Everyone

I have fixed the following games and will be available in v6.49
smile.gif
:
5552 - Marvel Super Hero Squad The Infinity Gauntlet (U)
5553 - Marvel Super Hero Squad The Infinity Gauntlet (E)
 
Thank you very much, RGF.

5017 - Mario & Luigi RPG: Partners in Time(K) doesn't work yet...
cry.gif


Could you please fix this?
bow.gif
 
zombymario said:
mujeramante89 said:
sorry, i have to ask: i have a problem with alice in wonderland. i know it's kinda old, but i always wanted to play it, and i think it has AP. Does anyone have problems with it too??

(sorry for my english!)

I thought you need to DECRYPT it with eNDryptS Advanced 1.2.

ups sorry xD didn't know! thank you
smile.gif
 
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone,

5548 - KORG M01 (J) has now been fixed and will be in v6.49
smile.gif
.
sybernite0217 said:
please help me i have an r4i advanced with the firmware from here: www.r4i-advance.com/

i read on the first page that it can run ysmenu if the firmware is upgraded to 2.0. the problem is whenever i try to upgrade, my r4 wont load at all.

please help
Unfortunately I can't offer you any assistance with your cart except backup your microSD and then do a full format your microSD with the panasonic SD Formatter. If you still encounter a problem with your cart, I would suggest that you contact your carts manufacturer
but they dont have any contact information. i wonder if anyone has tested running ysmenu with the same card as mine. all i get is "invalid dldi name" or something.
 
sybernite0217 said:
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone,

5548 - KORG M01 (J) has now been fixed and will be in v6.49
smile.gif
.
sybernite0217 said:
please help me i have an r4i advanced with the firmware from here: www.r4i-advance.com/

i read on the first page that it can run ysmenu if the firmware is upgraded to 2.0. the problem is whenever i try to upgrade, my r4 wont load at all.

please help
Unfortunately I can't offer you any assistance with your cart except backup your microSD and then do a full format your microSD with the panasonic SD Formatter. If you still encounter a problem with your cart, I would suggest that you contact your carts manufacturer
but they dont have any contact information. i wonder if anyone has tested running ysmenu with the same card as mine. all i get is "invalid dldi name" or something.
Well then that's why your having problems. You can't use YSMenu with your cart. You need to be using the files inside the R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu folder.
 
retrogamefan said:
sybernite0217 said:
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone,

5548 - KORG M01 (J) has now been fixed and will be in v6.49 :).
sybernite0217 said:
please help me i have an r4i advanced with the firmware from here: www.r4i-advance.com/

i read on the first page that it can run ysmenu if the firmware is upgraded to 2.0. the problem is whenever i try to upgrade, my r4 wont load at all.

please help
Unfortunately I can't offer you any assistance with your cart except backup your microSD and then do a full format your microSD with the panasonic SD Formatter. If you still encounter a problem with your cart, I would suggest that you contact your carts manufacturer
but they dont have any contact information. i wonder if anyone has tested running ysmenu with the same card as mine. all i get is "invalid dldi name" or something.
Well then that's why your having problems. You can't use YSMenu with your cart. You need to be using the files inside the R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu folder.
ok i'll try that. thanks for the quick response retro. i hope it works
 
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone,

I am now having a look at the AP in5548 - KORG M01 (J).

Also, I have fixed the following games and will be available in v6.49
smile.gif
:
5522 - BCJK - Mabeop Cheonjamun DS2 Choehuui hanjamabeop (K)
5547 - Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets Witch Trials of 1692 (U)
5549 - Imagine Reporter (U)

Thank you for RGF fixed 5522!
I have one more request ^^;
The following games doesn't work in v6.48.

4664 - Rune Factory Shin Bokujou Monogatari (K)
?Random freeze and event loop.
4892 - Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia (K)
?Freeze when 3~5 turns in duel.
5017 - Mario & Luigi RPG Partners in Time (K)
?Freeze in the main screen when press the Start button.
5462 - Piyodamari DS (K)
?Freeze when game clear or game over.

Could you please fix this...?
I'm waiting you...

EDIT:
I retryed playing 5463 - My Fashion Girls Style (K), But I got the freeze when customer name "??" appeared.
Panasonic Format and .sav delete is no effect.
Check once again please...

P.S. 5463 save size is 1MB.
 

Site & Scene News