Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your microSD formatted Fat32?
That cart also has a switch on it to toggle between ntrboot and ds mode. Make sure it is in DS Mode.
The switch is under the shell, so you will have to open the shell to access it.

Attachments

• IMG_1299.jpeg
    IMG_1299.jpeg
    641.3 KB · Views: 2

PopcornSweetie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I have just installed YSMenu on both of my flashcarts (a R4 Revolution and a R4i SDHC). I am attaching a photo of those flashcarts.
On the R4 Revolution, I am NOT using YSMenu as the primary kernel.
On the R4i SDHC, I am using YSMenu as the primary kernel (to bypass the timebomb).

Unfortunately, there is a problem on the R4i SDHC : whenever I try to soft reset a 5th generation Pokemon game (i.e. Pokemon Black, White, Black 2 or White 2), I get a white screen instead.

I have tried soft resetting a different Pokemon game (i.e. Pokemon Platinum), and the soft reset worked perfectly.
I have also copied the 5th generation Pokemon ROMs to the R4 Revolution's micro SD, then tried soft resetting those games on that flashcart, and it worked perfectly as well. So, I know that the problem isn't with the ROMs.
Finally, I have tried replacing the R4i SDHC's micro SD (after copying all the files from the old micro SD to the new one), and the soft reset issue persists. So, I know that the problem isn't with the micro SD.

Is there anyone who could help me solve the issue, please?
Thank you very much.
Hmmm strange... I have the same card as you and the 5th generation Pokémon games work perfectly on mine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up