Retrogame custom firmware RetroFw

• Thread starter Deleted-482716
  • Start date
  • Views 6,281
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted-482716

OP
need some help... I just installed RetroFw on my retro game rs97 k101 pro WHATEVER! and I can't seem to figure out how to add games? the only tutorials I found were for windows, and I have a mac. I tried connecting by USB but it would not show up in disk utility!
PLEASE HELP
thanks

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’m more familiar with OpenDingux, but just in case, when you go into options (on the device) is there a Mount option? If there is you’ll have to select that for it to show up.

Is yours the type with an internal SD card, or the ones with a “cartridge” which has a Micro SD slot?

D

Deleted-482716

OP
there is a mount option, but I don't know how to select it. mine has an internal sd card

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The mount option is what you’ll have to select to make it show up as an external storage device.

Saying that, I’ve heard some revisions have a hard time with mounting.

If you power it off, connect via usb, then power on while holding the B button down, does it show up in finder?

D

Deleted-482716

OP
YES, i got it to mount in Finder, can you tell me where i could get an opendingux .img file for my board revisison v.2.1
thanks!!!!!!!!

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great, glad that’s one problem solved.

There’s a firmware on Dingoonity which supports all motherboard versions apart from PLUS, so you can check that one out here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm sure there will be a way to disable it.