Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

blancedd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you just create a folder and put the roms in it on HDD? Even with Ustealth Retroarch can see it?
Yeah, just create a folder wherever you want and copy your roms there, Retroarch can see folders on HDDs with UStealth with no problem. Because I have my Wii, GC and Retroarch games on the same HDD with UStealth I had to connect that HDD to the first port back on the Wii U.

Reactions: Nomado

hadi aulia

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yes, it does support HDD with UStealth, actually my second HDD has Wii, GC and my Retroarch roms and works like a charm.
Can you be more spesific about your setup and whic ver of retroarch youre using

Im using ustealth hdd on port 1 on the back (top usb if wii u on horizontal position) IMG_20211231_211827_777.jpg
It contains wii,gc,roms
Wii games runs fine using wiiflow but retroarch (1.9.14) just shows "directory not found"

linkchidori

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I´ve been having a weird problem. Since last year, Retroarch simply doesn´t start from the Channel Fotwarder, however, it does work if i launch it from the HBL. My SD card is already formatted in FAT32 with the recommended cluster size. Is there anyone who has the same problem as me?

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I´ve been having a weird problem. Since last year, Retroarch simply doesn´t start from the Channel Fotwarder, however, it does work if i launch it from the HBL. My SD card is already formatted in FAT32 with the recommended cluster size. Is there anyone who has the same problem as me?
This was fixed in the latest releases. Grab the current 1.9.14 and try again.

Reactions: CrashMidnick

linkchidori

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This was fixed in the latest releases. Grab the current 1.9.14 and try again.
I´ve tried it, also the new nightly, and the problem is still there. I dont really understand what happened, this is the only problem i haven´t been able to fix by reformatting my SD card. HBL and Nintendon´t work perfectly now, except for this.

linkchidori

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are you using a CFW or just a signpatcher? I saw someone having the exact same problem before.
The forwarder will only work if use a CFW.
I used Haxchi before and 4 days ago i changed to Tiramisu, however i still have the exact same problem. The weird thing is that, when selected, the RetroArch banner appears and 4 seconds later the screen goes black and the generic Wii U channel sound keeps looping, that goes on for 1-2 minutes approximately and the sound stops playing, however the screen is still black, is like its loading but it never does.

blancedd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can you be more spesific about your setup and whic ver of retroarch youre using

Im using ustealth hdd on port 1 on the back (top usb if wii u on horizontal position)View attachment 291927
It contains wii,gc,roms
Wii games runs fine using wiiflow but retroarch (1.9.14) just shows "directory not found"
Sorry for the late reply, the HDD must be formatted as FAT32, also, is it connected with a "Y" cable?

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have the same prob, stuck on boot screen with the channel, with the music rolling on.

I have to reinstall the channel, to have it works again, but if i take my sd to add roms on my PC, and put it back on the WiiU, it doesn't work anymore, have to reinstall channel again ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4