ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Also, regarding this post:
Wanted to add that i am getting the same "Not enough memory" error and I am also using the new mp4 and codebase files. tried self hosted and from loadiine.ovh and both give that same error.
This is really strange.
I mean, there's gotta be something else at play here which is screwing around with the setup.

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Isn't there a SD:/retroarch/system folder?
Yeah, I had to make a bios folder. (TBH I dont think it matters where you place the bios files as long as you set the path in the emulator) :)

You can use any folder, the purpose is the same, he just needs to point out where the system files reside in his Directory configuration.

Reactions: the_randomizer

Zonse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just want to pop in and confirm that the FBA2012 .rpx works for me using the Haxchi method. Tested with some various games and no troubles found.

Reactions: marciovzg

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Funnily enough, the fba rpx corte doesn't run ultimate mortal kombat 3, At least for me

I'm downloading a full fba romset later :3

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
the cd card for PCE isn't a bios per say. there's a bios on the PCE, and in the cd rom drive, but the card was used in the place of a PCE game to use CD games.
If you have zero knowledge about the system you're trying to emulate with an alpha emulator with no official release yet, how on earth are you expecting thing to work out in your favor ?

kinda baffles me...
This is not a general Retroarch support threead, it's for ppl to report WII U ONLY RELATED BUGS/ERROR FOR THOSE EARLY BUILDS, NOT FOR FEVS TO SHOVEL THROUGH POSTS THAT ARE 99% USELESS.

are we going to post this every 5 posts ?

1) Test your ROMs on PC Retroarch FIRST (you will need the exact romset, not a random one, the right one)
2) http://wiki.libretro.com/ (you can't expect things to work without reading this)
3) have a little knowledge/some grasp about the system you're trying to emulate. Are you new to emulation ? it's fine, but why on earth would you try to learn about emulation with alpha builds ? this does not make a single ounce of sense. USE EMULATORS THAT ARE STABLE AND KNOWN TO WORK FIRST. (ie not on Wii U)
4) ONLY THEN, POST HERE

I won't put words on the developer's mouth, but I'll just leave you with this analogy :
how would you feel if you were asking for ppl about feedback you latest work, that...well, needs work, and ppl's input, and 99% of ppl comments are about ppl not getting you older stuff to work, older stuff that is documented, but obviously not there, because that's not the point at all of why you asked for feedback in the first place.

How would YOU feel ? discouraged ? not feeling like reading the whole thing and missing actual feedback ?
I personally only you and to stop with the analogy, they, the devs know.

Last edited by Azel,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Also get the memory problem on HBL 1.4......
So, right now it's @niuus, @splatool, @Hielkenator, @ploggy and me which are getting this error?
@AlanLC got it too, but he seems to have been able to fix it by updating everything in his Haxchi installation using Haxchi Installer v1.1.1 and deleting the save file, but I did that yesterday and didn't work. And @ploggy managed to get it working via loadiine.ovh, which I can't neither because it freezes the HBL when it finishes loading the rpx through that method.
I will reupload all my haxchi assets today too jand delete the save file yet again just to be sure.

So far it seems to be really hit or miss with the rpx.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1