Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have massive romlists so cfw is a must for me. Theres no way I could go back to the slow read speeds.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Right, it was only a theory, but never proven to be the cause.

Retroarch is for Retrogaming. For everything above Atari and everything below PS1. ;)

Speaking of PS1, I'm probably going to speak to the BountySource staff about refunding everyone who donated towards the $250 bounty that never came to fruition, I admit defeat, they won, I didn't. What the hell was I thinking? The refund would be a form of an apology, even if it got to $1000, that wouldn't change anything.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Radius4

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador

Speaking of PS1, I'm probably going to speak to the BountySource staff about refunding everyone who donated towards the $250 bounty that never came to fruition, I admit defeat, they won, I didn't. What the hell was I thinking? The refund would be a form of an apology, even if it got to $1000, that wouldn't change anything.

What's this drama about? WHO WON? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? nobody did... your melodramatic comments don't help the cause at all.
You can ask your money back, anyone can I guess. I think you get a 10% fee on the bounty (for bountysource not for us).

Last edited by Radius4,

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country

Would you stop it already?

I swear, if your constant whining damages Retroarch Wii U as it effectively closed WiiSX and Wii64 you'll have news from me.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would you stop it already?

I swear, if your constant whining damages Retroarch Wii U as it effectively closed WiiSX and Wii64 you'll have news from me.
Exactly I don't know why the site has just not banned him all he does is complain and moan about everything the dude is toxic. I have tried everything to stop him complaining I have been nice to him I have been rude to him I have been angry towards him nothing changes. He is as bad as o3bgood was in the 3ds forums with his constant bitching. Eventually the site had enough of o3bgood and got rid of him hopefully they do the same with this idiot.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: niuus

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Thanks but there is nothing to setup there. Does it depend on which core i am? All i can change are the buttons but not switching pads (Pro-Pad is 2nd Player). Do i need to change that on PC?
Both Wii Classic Pro Controller and Wii U Pro Controller are RA native, you just need press a button on either of those controllers for it to be recognized, then in Settings > Input you chose to which player you want to assign that controller.

By default P1 is assigned to Gamepad.

Last edited by cucholix,

from_hell_with_love

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I know that. Problem is: There are no "settings". There is only "configurations" and all i can do there is save or load a retroarch.cfg. All i got is a "controls" option under quick-menu when i loaded up a core. Otherwise there are no input settings anywhere.

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For people who had DSi Exceptions, I had the same problem using Haxchi CFW, I solved the issue using Mocha CFW instead, idk what happens with Haxchi CFW, perhaps @FIX94 could give us an answer (?

Reactions: ploggy

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly I don't know why the site has just not banned him all he does is complain and moan about everything the dude is toxic. I have tried everything to stop him complaining I have been nice to him I have been rude to him I have been angry towards him nothing changes. He is as bad as o3bgood was in the 3ds forums with his constant bitching. Eventually the site had enough of o3bgood and got rid of him hopefully they do the same with this idiot.
I don't think you were here back in the Retroarch Wii days, but you guessed it, he pretty much ruined that too..... HOWEVER... I think the RA team simply ignore/chuckle at all his comments these days: it's probably more a case of 'ey up, look who it fukkin is haha' when it comes to randomizer. Lad's never gonna change, and has been banned on here already, but I don't think he's causing much trouble with his moaning ...in fact I think it's quite amusing! :lol:

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

LumpaDumpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
Hello i just installed Retroarch. Do i really need all the core folders in the homebrewlauncher? Is it fine to delete what i don't need?
And i'm also missing "Settings" in the menu.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I know that. Problem is: There are no "settings". There is only "configurations" and all i can do there is save or load a retroarch.cfg. All i got is a "controls" option under quick-menu when i loaded up a core. Otherwise there are no input settings anywhere.
the second tab is settings, if it's missing, you always can rename a random core as "retroarch.rpx"

Last edited by cucholix,

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
20170805_054049-jpg.94657

and another one :(
20170805_081302-jpg.94659

@QuarkTheAwesome did you managed to take a look at these Dsi Errors? Did they narrow down the bug at all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice