Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
A fix was merged earlier today for the mame2003 core.. So we get it too ;)

It runs like crap but at least it works now. This one and Killer Instinct 2 now work :)

The audio issue in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 where after some minutes of gameplay the sound starts to lag was fixed too apparently :) (would apply to other mame games). The fix I mention was merged days ago though.

Last edited by cucholix,
Reactions: ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How is your romset?
With frameskip it should run at full speed, is a shame that libretro refuses to add frameskip into his libraries :(
There's a frameskip setting in the Mame2003 Core Options, I messed with it and it still runs like crap lol
If anyone wants to try make sure You get the 0.78 (Mame2003) version of the Ki1/Ki2 CHD and rom.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is for the people who have large playlists and find the Horizontal scrolling lag unbearable :P

Before

After

And where can you get this awesome fix.?? It's on the buildbot NOW lol

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's amazing how the Wii u version has progressed these last few weeks , when the video shaders come to life, it will be just perfect ! <3

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So it's the 2017-08-07_RetroArch_rpx build, got it. I'll back up my vanilla build as a precaution :P Any headway on the DSi exception handling?
I was getting pissed off so was trying random things to see if I could improve it, so I decided to try to install the Retroarch Launcher @brienj (I miss that guy) :P made a while back and so far no crashes! So if anyone's in the same boat as me with the errors.. Try the Retro Launcher, it couldn't hurt. :)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was getting pissed off so was trying random things to see if I could improve it, so I decided to try to install the Retroarch Launcher @brienj (I miss that guy) :P made a while back and so far no crashes! So if anyone's in the same boat as me with the errors.. Try the Retro Launcher, it can't hurt. :)

Hmm, could you link me to that again? What makes it better? I mean, obviously I need to load CFW (Haxchi + CFW), then load WUP Y Mod to install the channel right? Maybe I should ask via PM? :P

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was getting pissed off so was trying random things to see if I could improve it, so I decided to try to install the Retroarch Launcher @brienj (I miss that guy) :P made a while back and so far no crashes! So if anyone's in the same boat as me with the errors.. Try the Retro Launcher, it couldn't hurt. :)
Thats what i use, never had a problem, although it works best with cbhc

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm, could you link me to that again? What makes it better? I mean, obviously I need to load CFW (Haxchi + CFW), then load WUP Y Mod to install the channel right? Maybe I should ask via PM? :P
I can't remember what page it was on so I'll just reupload here: http://www96.zippyshare.com/v/QX5fheii/file.html The Retroarch Launcher basically cuts out the HBL so it boots Retroarch directly from the WiiU Menu. :) (perhaps the error's have something to do with the HBL)?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thats what i use, never had a problem, although it works best with cbhc
That's the setup I'm using now, Thanks for the idea :) So far so good :)

Last edited by ploggy,
Reactions: the_randomizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii