brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Feel free to use them, I supposed to ask you to include them in the app store but never got the chance :P
At least we could get the full package now, without the hassle to exchange the ugly ones everytime a new nightly arrive.
Yeah, I replaced all the ugly ones that I could, thanks.

BTW, does anyone have a new build of Fuse? If not, I'll try and find it and compile myself.

BTr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes update NOW.. USB/SD has been done for a while. No more slow speeds

Very nice to hear this. Can i use the same hd i do for WiiU games or i have to install a fat32 formatted one?

If it use fat32 one i have to plug it the right after loading retroarch, right?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I load a ROM, open the quick menu and change one of the hotkeys? What was it you were trying map?
Sorry, was out for a bit.
Nope, not hotkeys, actual button layouts, changing B button in Gamepad to act as A button in the GBA, like that.
I change the layout but everytime I re-enter any core, the layout resets.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, was out for a bit.
Nope, not hotkeys, actual button layouts, changing B button in Gamepad to act as A button in the GBA, like that.
I change the layout but everytime I re-enter any core, the layout resets.

Have you filed a GitHub report yet, I would suggest doing that if you want to.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to be sure first, which why I asked for a confirmation on other people's side if they were experiencing the same problem so I can open the Issue on GitHub knowing it's not just me :lol:

I'll test it, just not right now, getting tired XD I'm sure others will test it too

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BlueMSX here. Still DSI Errors if loading another Rom :( But it's here if anyone wants it :)
Got Atari Jaguar working too but it's as slow as ass so I didn't bother uploading ;)

Attachments

• (RPX) bluemsx_libretro.7z
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
Last edited by ploggy,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
BlueMSX here. Still DSI Errors if loading another Rom :( But it's here if anyone wants it :)
Got Atari Jaguar working too but it's as slow as ass so I didn't bother uploading ;)
oh please upload the atari jaguar one i want to test it xD, any chance with the HATARI core or 3DO or even dosbox working now?

Last edited by pedro702,

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh please upload the atari jaguar one i want to test it xD, any chance with the HATARI core or 3DO or even dosbox working now?
3DO core is LE only, and probably wouldn't manage a good framerate anyway so don't get your hopes up (unfortunately)... the other two I'm totally with you in hoping for though!! :D

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone got any version of Tapper working on mame? Just curious.
Yes tapper does not seem to work I have tried a number of versions of the game every one loads the title screen then the wiiu crashed and I need to hard reset. Shame that one of my all time favourite arcade games does not work.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having random crashes in tyrquake? It doesn't crash anymore while save/load in game but now it seems to crash random when firing.

MaitreLLD

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone has a .rpx version of FB Alpha Neogeo ? For some reason the Mame core has trouble with some games. Oddly, I can't seem to load my Windjammers (I'm certain it's a MAME one though), it just opens the archive and says that nothing is here. FB Alpha works well but I'm using the homebrew launcher as a channel so the .elf is problematic for me, and that's the only one I found on the appstore :(

Last edited by MaitreLLD,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F