ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If that's the case, then daaaaaaaayum :blink: Not to nitpick, but I wish he was using Snes9x mainline instead of 2010.
I do wish so too, buddy.
Hopefully we'll see main Snes9x in the first nightly builds :)
I’m sure the retroarch team are aware of latest developments and maybe already working on it.
You mean for porting it to libnx?

roblabla

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, not sure why you guys want to port to libnx (and I'm way too lazy to read that thread). But here's an NRO of RetroArch SNES using my SDCard libtransistor branch. Beware: it might be fairly buggy. And before anyone spews nonsense: Yes, it works under the HBL.

This is based on libtransistor pr #109. This does not support saves yet. I'm on it.

(Gatta love how GBATemp prevents newcomers from posting links)

Attachments

• retroarch_switch.nro.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 12,366
Last edited by roblabla,

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, not sure why you guys want to port to libnx (and I'm way too lazy to read that thread). But here's an NRO of RetroArch SNES using my SDCard libtransistor branch. Beware: it might be fairly buggy. And before anyone spews nonsense: Yes, it works under the HBL.

This is based on libtransistor pr #109. This does not support saves yet. I'm on it.

(Gatta love how GBATemp prevents posting links)
Only for new members ;)
Thanks for the build.. and libtransistor of course :)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

(Gatta love how GBATemp prevents newcomers from posting links)
Hey Rob!
What's up?
If I'm not mistaken, you are the same roblabla who develops for libtransistor along with misson, I lurk around the Discord to read your development every now and then.

If you need to add links or put something, let me know through PM here or through the Discord, I have the same name on both places.
I really like to read all of the technicalities and odd stuff that occurs :P

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

untok

Trophies
Website
romumaailma.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Finland
snes nro does have dunno nes but this way it worked me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hmm noticed too when i exit home to nes retro and go back to images got stuck. But anyways its still early in hb-scene and better than nothing.

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope we can get ps1 and ppsspp cores on switch soon.

From my understanding HBL on switch included JIT. Is that right? I mean retroarch on HBL now running using JIT.
This is extremely important to enhancing speed of games. Of course beside OpenG/Vulkan rendering.

Also I heard from someone he works on GPU acceleration. So if we got all this already running on switch. We’ll expect even to see dolphin emu running in fullspeed without any issues.

Last edited by Fadi5555,
Reactions: YugamiSekai

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I hope we can get ps1 and ppsspp cores on switch soon.

From my understanding HBL on switch included JIT. Is that right? I mean retroarch on HBL now running using JIT.
This is extremely important to enhancing speed of games. Of course beside OpenG/Vulkan rendering.

Also I heard from someone he works on GPU acceleration. So if we got all this already running on switch. We’ll expect even to see dolphin emu running in fullspeed without any issues.
problem with dolphin the the cpu speed not the gpu, since switch has a quadcore 1ghz cpu and dolphin needs more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)