Homebrew Retroarch Emulation Thread (Nightly Builds Included)

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
there's that official network file/data management thing in the 3DS settings too, makes it really easy to push the latest nightlies, removing the sd card on new3ds gets old real fast lol

that being, what you're arking for is how the core download feature works right now on android and pc and probably other plateforms too ^^

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The wireless MicroSD Management blows FTP homebrew into water now,
since you can boot it with hans,and easily return to homebrew launcher.

Last edited by pdapanda,

Rj.MoG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so, no. Even people on Linux seem to have trouble getting it to work. :s
Enable samba services. And you need windows 8/10 for it to detect your 3ds. If you have 7 you can use ftp or manually add it. I haven't messed with Linux but I imagine properly configuring samba would be the same as with osx

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Enable samba services. And you need windows 8/10 for it to detect your 3ds. If you have 7 you can use ftp or manually add it. I haven't messed with Linux but I imagine properly configuring samba would be the same as with osx

Works fine on Windows 7 for me. I've not seen any reports on Google saying anyone on OSX or Linux has gotten it to work.

Rj.MoG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Osx works fine for me on my mbp fully updated. Windows 7 didn't work until I manually added my 3ds. And my android phone doesn't work either. Ftp seems fine on Android though

Reactions: daxtsu

the_muteKi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having sound issues with CatSFC? Resuming from a save state mutes all sounds, and sometimes leads to game locks/crashes

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Anyone else having sound issues with CatSFC?

Heh, one could say everyone does, Regular CatSFC has awful high-pitched sound.

But to actually answer you, no, I've not tried savestates with it. I wouldn't be surprised though, when I tested savestates with fMSX the other day, it would occasionally freeze and have some audio glitching.

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering... does the Neo-Geo emulator support Neo-Geo CD games as well? I'd enjoy Fighter's History Dynamite a lot more if it had that ridiculous arranged soundtrack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof