Not open for further replies.

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
That also happens with DonDokoDon.

Anyway i tested again arcade fba roms with the latest FBA and lo and behold, some more games are working now, bringing a total of 492! Amazing work Retroarch & Toadking! :yay:

Working now:
35krdeg.png

Working since 0.9.7:
161nsew.jpg

znass8.jpg

P.S. Nice idea about that text menu.

Reactions: Plunt and Ninn

Ninn

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
That also happens with DonDokoDon.

Anyway i tested again arcade fba roms with the latest FBA and lo and behold, some more games are working now, bringing a total of 492! Amazing work Retroarch & Toadking! :yay:

Working now:
35krdeg.png

Working since 0.9.7:
161nsew.jpg

znass8.jpg

P.S. Nice idea about that text menu.

nice list dude, just what i needed

B.B.Link

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saving service settings in FBA still doesn't work. I loaded "Marvel Super Heroes" and set up my dipswitches, but when I restarted Retroarch nothing saved.

Charco

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, hope that can be resolved. I was looking forward to finally adding the intro music for Marvel Super Heroes from the dipswitch settings, same for Darkstalkers.

B.B.Link

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, hope that can be resolved. I was looking forward to finally adding the intro music for Marvel Super Heroes from the dipswitch settings, same for Darkstalkers.
That's when I figured out it didn't work, Along with the AI destroying me one stage 1....

LibretroRetroArc

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Saving service settings in FBA still doesn't work. I loaded "Marvel Super Heroes" and set up my dipswitches, but when I restarted Retroarch nothing saved.

EDIT: Yeah, I think what happened here is that I didn't bring over the EEPROM save changes to the FBA Cores - always goddamn something with these fucking releases.

Anyways, I'll update that.

Tuddles

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never hurts to try. I got some Konami games running with this like The Simpsons, so...
nice gotta luv simpsons....I wish we had a cps3 emu or a mame which ca do bigger later games, id luv be some 4 player amazing spider-man beat em up best arcade game imo from my teenage years

Charco

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think CPS3 games run even on 360/PS3 without slowdown, will never happen on Wii I'm afraid.

LibretroRetroArc

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think CPS3 games run even on 360/PS3 without slowdown, will never happen on Wii I'm afraid.

Actually CPS3 does run at fullspeed on PS3/360 just fine. It even runs fullspeed on Android provided you have something like a Cortex A9 dual-core or higher. Runs flawlessly on one guy's Note 2 for instance.

Charco

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually CPS3 does run at fullspeed on PS3/360 just fine. It even runs fullspeed on Android provided you have something like a Cortex A9 dual-core or higher. Runs flawlessly on one guy's Note 2 for instance.

But we'll never see CPS3 on Wii right?

Also, does the download link on the first post now include the EEPROM fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright