Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had a lot of people asking about the next thread, even though we've only just had the last one (it is a monthly one). Anyway its time to prep for the next one to be released mid March. I'll only have two reviews, and those were intended for RGT4. This thread may be the last for a while, but it may come back with the quarterly Temper Post that I hear is coming back soon.

Very busy lately, when I'm not modding here I'm either working, playing games or having fun with my daughter or Mrs so taking time to play an old game and then review isn't really an option now. Also I may be moving soon (just waiting to be approved) so will be busy doing that in March fingers crossed.

Anyway on to RGT5. I need reviewers, I know the usuals have something (and I already have one review in) but I am looking for others too to make this thread bigger to make up for the lack of others. If you have a review of a game that isn't well known or seemed to have been forgotten then send it to me and I'll stick it in the next one. It would also make things easier for me if you could include some 12 or so screens too but if you can't than that isn't a problem.

I would be more than happy to pass the thread on to someone else to put together after the next one is out, I'd still like to have this thread a regular feature here even if the Magazine Staff are against it (just kidding).
tongue.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Oh yeah I meant to speak to you about this, count me in. Im still thinking about what I shall review but Im definitely going to contribute something. Mid March is plenty of time anyway.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I've lost those two reviews I already did so just gonna write up some GB ones when I have time.

Thanks chaps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: