War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
"Are you ready to be depressed? We were having a perfectly good morning until we came across this RPGamer interview with XSEED's Ken Berry. After some discussion of Little King's Story and the loss of Muramasa (a result of financial troubles), the interview turns to Retro Game Challenge 2 (Game Center CX 2), the one thing we've wanted most from XSEED since, well, the release of Retro Game Challenge.

'We're getting by, but not doing as well as we'd like,' Berry said about the sales of the first game. 'Retro Game Challenge started off well but still hasn't gotten to the point where we can justify bringing over the sequel. It's amazing how many people write to thank us for publishing that game, so perhaps as those enthusiast fans continue to spread the word we will get to where we need to be eventually.'

With the addition of things like alternate-console versions of Retro Game Challenge games, 16-bit games, and even simulated Game Boy games, Game Center CX 2 looked like it could be even better than the first one, which was already one of our favorite games of 2009. And since RGC2 includes an RPG and two graphical text adventures, it's not exactly the most import-friendly thing."

Source

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pizzaroo said:
Psssst, Noitora...
qft
smileipb2.png

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played the first one last week. I liked it, but it's not good enough to buy or anything. I hope this game will sell enough to localize the second game, and I hope it will be good enough to buy. The first thing they need to do it make it longer.

twisteddeeds

Trophies
XP
Country
personally i think the first game was OK but nothing special... im more interested in what PS1 RPG classic that theyre bringing back from the dead....

hhhhhhhmmmmm legend of dragoon remake would be nice especially if Angel rings (working title) is in the works

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe someone else could pick it up.

Still hoping that someone would pick the first up for release over here, had to buy an import copy.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wtf y was my first post deleted
sleep.gif

personally, i think the one word post rule is pretty stupid. ok u want me to write more than one word?

"
frown.gif
man this sucks. i loved the first one! "

though i thought that was already implied...
psh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: