Hacking resurrecting an R4?

ericball

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My DS lite is no longer recognizing my R4 (PCB pix in gbatemp.net/threads/r4-ds-review.41279) "No DS card". The SD card is still readable. It's probably been at least a year since I played. Any suggestions on bringing it back to life?

If there's no hope of recovery, any suggestions for an inexpensive replacement from a reliable Canadian vendor?

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DS lite is no longer recognizing my R4 (PCB pix in gbatemp.net/threads/r4-ds-review.41279) "No DS card". The SD card is still readable. It's probably been at least a year since I played. Any suggestions on bringing it back to life?

If there's no hope of recovery, any suggestions for an inexpensive replacement from a reliable Canadian vendor?
Well you definitely should get an upgrade regardless of that flashcart working or not, that cart you have is limited to 2GB microSD space, not SDHC either just plain SD. If you want an upgrade then the best best would be getting an R4i Gold 3DS Plus, this is what it looks like below. This supports the maximum of 32GB SDHC and 64GB+ SDXC if you convert it to fat32 with a third party program. I do not know any Canadian vendors that sells flashcarts unfortunately.
R4i-Gold-3DS-Plus.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la