Winterreise

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,

Firstly, my apologies if this has been asked before. I did a quick search and nothing turned up.

I'm attempting to send my .sav file from my dump of SoulSilver I've been using on my CycloDS to my retail cart using SavSender. So far, it hasn't worked. Also, when I attempt to dump my save from the retail cart, it comes across as a 8kb file, and that doesn't seem correct to me.

Can anyone help me out? I've been following the instructions here to the letter, and everything appears to be done correctly, but the game continues to load using my old save file, not the new one I'm attempting to restore.

If you have another app you know works, or know what my problem is, I would love to hear it!

Thanks in advance,

Winterreise

EDIT: Some additional information: Rudolph's WiFi backup tools also do not work, and cannot find the save type. This is leading me to believe it is an issue with the retail cart, not my methods.

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Look for a product called NDS Adaptor Plus. It uploads/downloads SAV files to/from your retail card from a Windows computer over USB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-