Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Return Wii IOS/Config/Settings to normal
Needs
-->A Wii
-->A WiiMote
-->SD Card; normal size (optional, but recommended)
-->A TV
IMPORTANT
**-->WiFi Internet Connection* (see bottom for details)
**-->Wii version 4.1 (test on 4.1U)
How To?
Only Update your Wii to 4.2 (or more if appliable, as I write this 4.2 is the last update possible) using the Official Update (from Wii Settings, Update).
(I formatted my Wii before Updating, it may cause something, I'm not sure, but make sure to save all your Mii's in your WiiMote, and to transfer every savedata tou your Memory Stick, So did (my M.S. had nothing on it as i erased it all)).
My Story
Well, for me this is what happened. I Changed my IOS to IOS60-patched. I changed a lot of things too, and I installed Preloader. As you may know you cannot uninstall IOS60-patched because it's asure brick, and I couldn't uninstall Preloader either because AnyRegion Changer didn't work because I had previously changed the settings.txt file. So I was screwed. As I tried to repair that damage I formatted my Wii (in "Format Wii Console" from the Wii Settings), I lost all my saves etc... but It was worth it. Obviously Preloader was Still in there and so did IOS60.patched, but what happened? I got 8 messages, the one that tells you the times of play, (that makes 1), 4 from Wii Sports (that I restarted), (taht makes 5) and 3 form Nintendo (finally 8). I was cursing and deleting everything, But once I opened one of Nintendo I had the greatest revelation in the World. UPDATE TO 4.2. As i scrolled down I read, luckely, (kind of) "everything illegal will be erased". I read it carefully and It said that every illegal thing, every non-authorised thiong wuld be erased, so I decided to update my Wii to 4.2. When it finished, the Hombrew Channel was no longer there, so I though it had worked, my Wii's charging time had becaome normal again, and no Preloader started when turned on my Wii.
So, as I see the Official Nintendo WiFi Updates, starting at 4.2 (at the time I write this it's the only one that does the next thing, and last update possible until now) can restart you'r Wii's settings.

*WiFi Connection details: THIS is ABSOLUTELY needed, thanks to this you will be able to "unhack" your Wii. The Speed of It doesn`t matter.

Q: What if I don't have a WiFi connection?
A: It's easy, you can go to somewhere there is one (a PLayers place, where you can be allowed to put your Wii, or a Friend's house...)

Q: How can I create a WiFi connection?
A:Well, if you have a Portable Computer (Laptop) you can Make one, seek for the video on how on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndYUkSdCQ3Q) (Ethernet connection needed), or you can just buy a router (I'm using D-Link DIR-300)

I have decided to help as many people as I can, so I have decided to make this post non-copytright, so anyone can use it, and anyone can take it, and anyone can distribute it.​

DONT READ THIS; IT's ONLY FOR GOOGLE:
google, appear in google, nintendo PSP, Wii, DS; Brick, FULL Restore Wii Nintendo factory settings, whatever google nats to put in here in order to appear in google, shit piece of crap, this article MUST appear in google. NINTENDO, PlayStation, save fom IOS60-Patched, HO TO UNINSTALL IOS 60 PATCHED?? google, appear in google, nintendo PSP, Wii, DS; Brick, FULL Restore Wii Nintendo factory settings, whatever google nats to put in here in order to appear in google, shit piece of crap, this article MUST appear in google. NINTENDO, PlayStation, save fom IOS60-Patched, HO TO UNINSTALL IOS 60 PATCHED?? google, appear in google, nintendo PSP, Wii, DS; Brick, FULL Restore Wii Nintendo factory settings, whatever google nats to put in here in order to appear in google, shit piece of crap, this article MUST appear in google. NINTENDO, PlayStation, save fom IOS60-Patched, HO TO UNINSTALL IOS 60 PATCHED?? google, appear in google, nintendo PSP, Wii, DS; Brick, FULL Restore Wii Nintendo factory settings, whatever google nats to put in here in order to appear in google, shit piece of crap, this article MUST appear in google. NINTENDO, PlayStation, save fom IOS60-Patched, HO TO UNINSTALL IOS 60 PATCHED?? google, appear in google, nintendo PSP, Wii, DS; Brick, FULL Restore Wii Nintendo factory settings, whatever google nats to put in here in order to appear in google, shit piece of crap, this article MUST appear in google. NINTENDO, PlayStation, save fom IOS60-Patched, HO TO UNINSTALL IOS 60 PATCHED?? google, appear in google, nintendo PSP, Wii, DS; Brick, FULL Restore Wii Nintendo factory settings, whatever google nats to put in here in order to appear in google, shit piece of crap, this article MUST appear in google. NINTENDO, PlayStation, save fom IOS60-Patched, HO TO UNINSTALL IOS 60 PATCHED?? google, appear in google, nintendo PSP, Wii, DS; Brick, FULL Restore Wii Nintendo factory settings, whatever google nats to put in here in order to appear in google, shit piece of crap, this article MUST appear in google. NINTENDO, PlayStation, save fom IOS60-Patched, HO TO UNINSTALL IOS 60 PATCHED?? google, appear in google, nintendo PSP, Wii, DS; Brick, FULL Restore Wii Nintendo factory settings, whatever google nats to put in here in order to appear in google, shit piece of crap, this article MUST appear in google. NINTENDO, PlayStation, save fom IOS60-Patched, HO TO UNINSTALL IOS 60 PATCHED?? google, appear in google, nintendo PSP, Wii, DS; Brick, FULL Restore Wii Nintendo factory settings, whatever google nats to put in here in order to appear in google, shit piece of crap, this article MUST appear in google. NINTENDO, PlayStation, save fom IOS60-Patched, HO TO UNINSTALL IOS 60 PATCHED?? google, appear in google, nintendo PSP, Wii, DS; Brick, FULL Restore Wii Nintendo factory settings, whatever google nats to put in here in order to appear in google, shit piece of crap, this article MUST appear in google. NINTENDO, PlayStation, save fom IOS60-Patched, HO TO UNINSTALL IOS 60 PATCHED?? google, appear in google, nintendo PSP, Wii, DS; Brick, FULL Restore Wii Nintendo factory settings, whatever google nats to put in here in order to appear in google, shit piece of crap, this article MUST appear in google. NINTENDO, PlayStation, save fom IOS60-Patched, HO TO UNINSTALL IOS 60 PATCHED?? google, appear in google, nintendo PSP, Wii, DS; Brick, FULL Restore Wii Nintendo factory settings, whatever google nats to put in here in order to appear in google, shit piece of crap, this article MUST appear in google. NINTENDO, PlayStation, save fom IOS60-Patched, HO TO UNINSTALL IOS 60 PATCHED?? google, appear in google, nintendo PSP, Wii, DS; Brick, FULL Restore Wii Nintendo factory settings, whatever google nats to put in here in order to appear in google, shit piece of crap, this article MUST appear in google. NINTENDO, PlayStation, save fom IOS60-Patched, HO TO UNINSTALL IOS 60 PATCHED??

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ooooor you could just sorta you know read through the forums here a bit to know this isn't anything new, or that you aren't screwed by having those because you can still just install a normal system menu wad to get rid of preloader and then a normal IOS60 to get rid of the patched one.

edit: And I don't think there's any situation where a format is worth it as it clearly wasn't in your case since it didn't do anything but make you lose your data.

dai-a

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
LOL IT WOULD BE GREAT IF A MOD STICKIED THIS.
rofl.gif
nyanya.gif

EDIT: You don't even need an SD card. All you have to do is update via nintendo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8