Rest in Peace Densetsu

116738.jpg

I know this is where people are supposed to say "hi" but today we say "goodbye" to one of our fellow Tempers. Yesterday we lost Densetsu to cancer. Some of you know him from being a staffer here and others from the Blood of Bahamut translation.

Having known him out in the real world I can say he was a great human being. He was going to school to be a doctor so he could help people, because that was something he was passionate about (and games of course too :)

Rest in peace Densetsu! You will be missed!

FUCK CANCER!

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you serious!??? :cry:

I've lost my grandma to cancer, I have a friend my age who has a stage four brain tumor as a result of a very rare genetic disease called Li-Fraumeni Syndrome; normally the body has two P53 genes that suppress tumors, but this only gives one and his mom had it, his sister has is, as do some of his kids... cancer fucking sucks :sad:

I've spoken to him, granted, I didn't do it very much, and now I wish I had -_-

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
So shocked..

RIP Densetsu.

Densetsu is one of the people who made the website great, and helped you with what ever problem you had. From translating projects to how to update your stuff.

may he rest In peace.

Last edited by Flame,

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Even though I've had only ome encounter with him when he was a mod, it pains me to hear news like this.

Rest in peace, Densetsu. GBAtemp will miss you.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm saddened to learn this news today.
Last time we talked about it, he explained all he went through to fight it (a lot!) and it was promising, even if it's never really won. But he sounded like he still had times.
He kept his humor and joked about it (at least here when he talked about it) and was always strong and didn't feel like abandoning, he was fighting it and always had hope to help other people in return.
He decided to work in oncology to help people with cancer too, and he is the one to be taken from it.

He was a great member and friend, always kind and helpful. He will be missed by a lot of people, even people he never met.
I never met other staff members, but hoped we could meet one day. You'll be with us in our heart.

all my thoughts to you/him, and people who knew him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: