• Start date
  • Views 1,098
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
http://is.gs/6c9

QUOTE said:
The first Resistance 3 screenshots have leaked to the net. Someone's getting shouted at in the morning...

Announced at Gamescom earlier this year, the game's headed exclusively to PS3 in 2011.

The first trailer for the game was a live action affair that revealed very little, although it did hint that you'd be shooting up Chimera in New York. Either way, life on earth looks pretty grim from the screens.

So, what do you think ladies and gents?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything these days is "leaked."
rolleyes.gif

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first Resistance game was a huge pile of generic garbage. It was the only PS3 game I had at launch and I didn't bother to complete it. That's how bad it was. I just didn't give a damn. I just reached a point where I said "this game is awful" and I never played it again.

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resistance was never a bad series at all, I bought Resistance 2 and I found it very bland, not bad, but colorless and generic, like SPH73 said.

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
Fellow said:
Resistance was never a bad series at all, I bought Resistance 2 and I found it very bland, not bad, but colorless and generic, like SPH73 said.
I dunno, this one apparently has a jetpack... that sounds pretty original and totally not generic or done before...

9018.jpg

Yay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol