Duamutef_MC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all;

I noticed my user number was set to 80000003. I tried to reset the counter to 80000001 via the usual way, i.e. editing common.dat and persisid.dat within the storage_mlc folder of the Wii U. It doesn't work. Every time I create a new user those 2 files are apparently ignored and the counter keeps going up (I've reached 80000009 after many tries!) - I tried deleting any instance of the 8000... folders before editing the two .dat files and adding a new user but it does not work.

I'm currently using Tiramisu and tried with both the SD in and not...

What can I do? Please help!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you may have to do a factory reset. I know the counter increases on the ps3 with user id, even if formatted on the system, with nor consoles. the only way to fix it is to format the drive on the pc. I don't think there's anything that can be done with nand or emmc models. I have no idea if it's like that with the wiiu. one of those is likely correct though just based on how things work.

Duamutef_MC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you may have to do a factory reset. I know the counter increases on the ps3 with user id, even if formatted on the system, with nor consoles. the only way to fix it is to format the drive on the pc. I don't think there's anything that can be done with nand or emmc models. I have no idea if it's like that with the wiiu. one of those is likely correct though just based on how things work.
Factory reset won't change it. There must be another way, and probably more files to modify or delete...

Duamutef_MC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any idea on how to achieve this anybody?

Would it be possible to inject the NAND dump of a virgin brand new console onto my own?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1