Homebrew [REQUEST] Tomodachi Life same-sex marriage?

Boltames

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering the amount of backlash Nintendo got when they initally announced that gay relationships wouldn't be in Tomodachi Life, I'm surprised that nobody has tried to hack them in yet. If it's been done with Fire Emblem, it can be done with Tomodachi Life, right?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't the correct place to post this. Not a big deal, but this would go in the room hacking forum. Anyway, Tomodachi life room hacks seem to be very little atm, so the game might just be hard to crack. What I do to get around this though is I just make the male mii female and give her a male voice and clothes.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
This isn't the correct place to post this. Not a big deal, but this would go in the room hacking forum. Anyway, Tomodachi life room hacks seem to be very little atm, so the game might just be hard to crack. What I do to get around this though is I just make the male mii female and give her a male voice and clothes.
Another problem is that there's no guarantee that gender-swaped Mii will get into a relationship with their intended partner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay