Homebrew [REQUEST] Ticket (.TIK) Injection Tutorial

AtomSmasherMazionga

GBATemp Resident Atom Smasher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title should say it all. I'm simply requesting a tutorial (or link to a tutorial) on ticket injection. Every time I try, my game (Fire Emblem Awakening) Fails at 99% like, mere seconds before it would be complete. This is pissing me off, for obvious reasons. I am using Download now and Download Later about 50/50, if it helps.

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's one that also contains a link clean ticket collection separated by region on the tutorial section of "that chaos site".

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's one that also contains a link clean ticket collection separated by region on the tutorial section of "that chaos site".
That's very perceptive of you. Beat me to it before I could say anything about it. Lol.

Anyways, @Darthlink9, I did give warning that some of the :tik files may not work at all. These .tik files have bad keys.

It's nothing on my part that makes them bad. I can only use what has been shared.

Although fire emblem awakening should be working. If anything it is a legit game and can be found as just a CIA.

Also, if using the most recent version of FBI you can install directly from CDN without having to access the eShop. Just launch FBI, go to SD, navigate to where your .tik files are, install the .tik file and take note of the Title ID, back on FBI main menu go down to tickets and look for the title ID you just installed. Open it and it should have an option to 'Download from CDN' select this and it should start downloading. This could potentially fix your problem but is not guaranteed.

Last edited by Xenosaiga,

AtomSmasherMazionga

GBATemp Resident Atom Smasher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's very perceptive of you. Beat me to it before I could say anything about it. Lol.

Anyways, @Darthlink9, I did give warning that some of the :tik files may not work at all. These .tik files have bad keys.

It's nothing on my part that makes them bad. I can only use what has been shared.

Although fire emblem awakening should be working. If anything it is a legit game and can be found as just a CIA.

Also, if using the most recent version of FBI you can install directly from CDN without having to access the eShop. Just launch FBI, go to SD, navigate to where your .tik files are, install the .tik file and take note of the Title ID, back on FBI main menu go down to tickets and look for the title ID you just installed. Open it and it should have an option to 'Download from CDN' select this and it should start downloading. This could potentially fix your problem but is not guaranteed.
Thanks for the tips! I think I know what's going on now. I don't have the best internet around (Comporium SUCKS) nearly half of my downloads on my laptop or anything else fails as well. I'm paying for 60 Mbps and I'm lucky if I get 5 Mbps. everyone I know of that has them has the same problem, and we can't switch because Comporium has a monopoly on internet, cable, and phone around here. i'll try the CDN and Report back soon!

[EDIT]CDN failed as well with the following: Result code 0xD8E0806A
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid Argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Cert signature or hash check failed (106)

so what now?

Last edited by AtomSmasherMazionga,
Reactions: Xenosaiga

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
The reason why it stops at 99% is that previously you installed a bad ticket for the game (probably via a CIA). You need to remove the bad ticket first using FBI.

Edit: if it also fails using an external program, then it means the titlekeys / ticket is just wrong.

Reactions: Xenosaiga

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Result code 0xD8E0806A
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid Argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Cert signature or hash check failed (106)
That means the .tik file is bad and that the key that was used to make then.tik file is bad.

Some keys are just plain wrong. We gotta wait a little while longer while the site keeps getting updated.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title should say it all. I'm simply requesting a tutorial (or link to a tutorial) on ticket injection. Every time I try, my game (Fire Emblem Awakening) Fails at 99% like, mere seconds before it would be complete. This is pissing me off, for obvious reasons. I am using Download now and Download Later about 50/50, if it helps.
What region?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb