Not open for further replies.

boojumz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
argh...i wish romjuice would work...would i just need a C compiler to be able to run it? or would i need something else? i guess i should try to fix these extracting problems before i post stuff on the spreadsheet...in the meanwhile, i'll see if Darth's idea works...

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
boojumz said:
argh...i wish romjuice would work...would i just need a C compiler to be able to run it? or would i need something else? i guess i should try to fix these extracting problems before i post stuff on the spreadsheet...in the meanwhile, i'll see if Darth's idea works...
It does work.
Create a .bat file in the same directory where the exe is and type the following:

CODEromjuice.exe -h ""
An example of what it should look like:

CODEromjuice.exe 000.inf shiftjis.tbl 0000 300 text_dump.txt -h ""

Hope that clears up a few things.

eschiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for working on this. Once it gets translated, I hope I can help with the script editing. ^^

boojumz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yay! It worked! Thanks Noitora and Darth!
there aren't any spaces between the lines, but i can probably separate them manually or write a script to do it. once i'm done, i'll repost the spreadsheet.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
boojumz said:
Yay! It worked! Thanks Noitora and Darth!
there aren't any spaces between the lines, but i can probably separate them manually or write a script to do it. once i'm done, i'll repost the spreadsheet.
open your table and add
00=\n

this will produce a new line for every 00.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wrong about the pointers apparently, the decision boxes don't need to be fixed after all.

Download SummonTrans v0.2

This should work for both Summon Night games (directions in the readme). Hopefully they can both be translated eventually.

boojumz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hmmm...thanks, darth, that tool works wonders...how are you so good at this?!

well i unpacked a few of the files and dumped them with your tool and so far, everything seems to be perfect.
i'll post stuff up on the spreadsheet. i only put three of them up, 'cuz people might be overwhelmed once they open the spreadsheet and see 58 files in there.
There is around a total of 1.5 megabytes...which is quite a bit.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pSX...K08JQ&hl=en

translate stuff if you want. if you want to be credited, post here.

Please if you don't know Japanese do not try to edit stuff, as online translators have been proven time and again to fail on epic proportions. Vandalism is also simply pointless as I can easily revert the file to an older version. i'll see if i can copy this post onto the front of the topic.

KiseKibou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uhh, am I the only one that's started translating some of the script on the spreadsheet? I'm surprised that it's so empty.

Also, I agree that you should finish the menus and especially names first, so we wouldn't have any inconsistencies in the script. I can help with translating some of that, but no guarantees that anything would be 100% accurate since I'm still just a lowly student. /o/

Hopefully you can find some other translators to help with this project! I'd love to play Summon Night in English. I've been wanting to play it for like 5 years. D:

boojumz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i'll probably make a much more official looking topic sooner or later, once i have enough time. this weekend, i'll probably actually have enough time to look for those menus. i'm kinda busy, and more often or not, i can only spend 10-15 minutes doing anything at a time. Thanks for all your help, KiseKibou!

paniteitons

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the game still being made?
Because it has been a very long time since the last post was made. Sorry if i'm being impaciant.
ph34r.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh